Author Topic: Bobby Campbell's Journal  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Bobby Campbell

• NYC Photographer
Bobby Campbell's Journal
« on: July 24, 2008, 01:29:09 PM »
Bobby Campbell's Journal
====================
July 24, 2008

*opening my journal on Thursday**

Just a quick note adding the financial results of my photo shoots with Yvette Beauvais.

Gucci used the photos in most of the major magazines including Vogue, InStyle, People, Glamour, Town and Country, to name a few. Most carried the full page add of Yvette in that sexy little black dress. They sent me a check for $25,000. I deducted $200 for expenses and split the rest with Yvette. She'll have to give Richard Sawyer, her current agent, ten percent I imagine, but that's up to her.

I did take Yvette; her boyfriend, Jason; and Lindsay Davis to dinner on Monday night where I handed her the check for $12,400. She was almost giddy with both shock and joy.

On Tuesday I received the rest from both Instyle and Elite Designs, an additional $7000 for both the Yvette interview by Lindsay and the lingerie ads. Damn, Yvette looks tasty in underwear. I kept the one of her walking away from me in that thong, grinning sensually back over her shoulder, for my personal collection of fine women.

She'll be joining Eva Macy, Rachel Tatellio, Tammi Hanlin, Jamie Peterson. Lindsay Davis, Rafe Michaels, Aly Milano, Amy Bilson, Eve Everson, Angel Jones, Summer McGuire, Ana Demetrius, LizBeth Nickles, Chloe Barrow, Charlotte Church and Mia Moore in that fine secret collection.

Actually, even though Yvette and Rachel, aka Miss Innocence, have spent the night in my spare bedroom, I've yet to have the pleasure of their company in my bed. Who knows what the future holds. You can't get them ALL for heavens sake, but it never hurts to try and tase their "pleasures".

*smiling to myself as I close the journal*