Author Topic: Ben Bravio Journal  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Ben Bravio

• GCI Manager
Ben Bravio Journal
« on: September 17, 2008, 12:45:46 PM »
Ben Bravio Journal
=================
September 17, 2008

*opening my journal with a smile*

It was on Monday that I officially moved in with Maddie. She was waiting anxiously and helped me in with my two loaded suitcases. We spent an enjoyable afternoon, me hanging up my dress suits, work clothes and a few casual items, while she loaded up three drawers with my underwear, socks and pajamas.

I had to laugh when she stood there holding up a pair of my black, silk boxers, saying she had fantasies of me in these. I promised her much more than a fantasy since I wasn't planning to return to work.

"Hey, since you've seen my underwear, shouldn't I get a peek in your panty drawer?" I said grinning. She laughed and said sure, and she led me to three drawers, one with her panties, one with her bras, and one with some other really sexy garments.

I pulled out a teenie, tiny silk thong and said, "Well there won't be a panty line wearing this."

That did it and we were soon both naked, frolicking in her huge bed. What a delight this sensual, sexy woman is!

*closing my journal with a smile*
==============================
August 24, 2008

*opening my journal with a smile*

It was already 2:30 pm on Sunday by the time I got home.

Saturday had been such a dreadful day as I had to start having my Genovese Construction Inc. people replace the incorrect heating and air conditioning equipment installed in the New York Yankee luxury boxes over in The Bronx. It was already almost ten by the time I got home and called Maddie. I apologized for being so late, but she eased the situation, saying she would cook something while I showered and drove over to her place in the Carnegie Hill Apartment Complex.

I showered, skipped shaving, dressed casually in Dockers and a blue pull over shirt and packed an overnight bag. 45 minutes later I finally arrived, parking in the underground garage since I carry a maintenance parking keycard. The door man was waiting in the lobby with an envelope which I opened to find a keycard for Maddie's 2403 apartment, a plush suite on the 24th floor.

Upon entering I found the lights dimmed, soft music in the background and I could smell the delicious pasta cooking. Maddie heard me enter and rushed over in a delightful summer dress to place a kiss on each cheek which I rapidly turned into a soft loving mouth to mouth kiss. She offered me one of my normal beers, but I declined since I new she'd have the perfect wine that suited the Italian meal uncorked and waiting. She suggested that I unpack my overnight belongings in a drawer she'd emptied in the bedroom.

She'd set up a table out on the deck with candles burning that supplied all the light required under a perfect moon. We enjoyed the wine, the salad and the pasta, but I guess I knew what she was waiting to hear, my response to, the keycard to her apartment and the drawer she'd offered.

I covered her hand on the table with my, telling her that I understood the offer and was ready to make a commitment. I reminded her that our first affair had happened at a bad time for us both, me dating Elspeth and her married, but we both new that first night in my place that we were meant for each other.

That was followed by her twin sister Sophie showing up unexpected. Sophie was clever, posing as Maddie to seduce me into her bed. That all led to a mess where we both backed away, in spite of the erotic desire we knew existed.

Her divorce set her free, but then she disappeared for over eighteen months with no explanation to me. Now here we are, both single, both free, and both with a past. I understood what happened when Sophie died of leukemia, and my desire for Maddie remained unquenched. I told her I'd loved her from the very beginning.

She rose, walked around to sit on my lap and told me that I still offered what she really needed. I jokingly said, "You mean this," touching the erect nipple through her sexy summer dress while my other hand slipped up under her skirt to caress her inner thigh.

She laughed  say, "Well that too, but it's much more that that."

She rose, stood up and with one deft move the dress floated down to the deck floor leaving her totally naked and inviting. "Get undressed, Ben, while I fire up the hot tub." She picked up her wine glass and walked seductively over to climb in the bubbling spa.

I slipped out of my shirt, kicked off my loafers, unbuttoned, unzipped and removed my Dockers. My blue boxers were the last to go as I picked up my wine glass and the half empty wine bottle to join her in the spa.

The rest of the night was fantastic, taking each other to unbelievably satisfying sex in the hot tub, her bed and even the shower in the morning. Finally, Madison Cirillo is mine, hopefully to cherish and hold for the rest of our lives.

It was hard to leave today, but I knew I faced a tough week getting several projects back on schedule.

=========================
July 31, 2008

*opening my journal after ignoring it for over a year*

My cell phone would ring, but before I could answer the line would go dead. At first I was sure it was some crack pot intentionally jerking me off, but finally I received a message from the same number.

"hey...it's Maddie...i know you probably don't want to hear from me but i wanted you to find out i was back before you read it in Lindsay's column...you know where to reach me if you want..."..

There was that sweet voice I hadn't heard from like forever. I called Diego and he confirmed that Maddie was back, but said she'd asked him when she left  not to say a word. I headed for the Four Seasons club on Wednesday night hoping I might catch her there. Sure enough, there she was, sitting at the bar talking to some dude named Cliff West, I think he said that was his name.

She was blushing and stammering, apologizing for just leaving like that. I suggested that our conversation might work better away from the crowded club and she agreed. Since both her Miata and my pick up truck were both in the parking garage, I told her I'd ride back to her place with her, then catch a cab later to come get my truck.

Once we were comfortably inside her 24th floor penthouse at the Carnegie Hill Apartment Complex, me with a beer from the fridge and her with a glass of wine, she explained what had happened. Her twin sister, Sophia Delancy, came down with leukemia and Maddie took her home to Sicily and cared for her until she finally passed away. She realized that the only person that even knew where she went was Diego and she'd made him promise not to tell a soul what was happening and where she went.

Sad and confused she traveled for a while, but finally decided it was time to return to New York City and get back to work. She was sure I had moved on since she walked away without saying a single word to me. She assumed I'd be pissed so she kept dialing and hanging up before I could answer. She finally was brave enough to at least leave a message.

I assured her that I understood, giving her a hug and a  kiss, and told her I wasn't seeing anybody special, just very busy handling all the work piled up in Genovese Construction Inc.

I was about to call for a cab and leave, but she said she was afraid to be alone and asked if I might stay the night. No sex, just somebody there to reassure her things would get back to normal. The spare bedroom was there, but she wanted somebody closer, so she changed into what she referred to as a safe pair of pajamas and we slept together just cuddled up tight.

We shared a light breakfast there in her place before I called a cab and headed back to work. I could tell she was pleased when I asked her if we might share a date as I kissed her goodbye.

Will anything ever be the same with this wild, impetuous woman? Who knows, but she still knows how to get my blood moving!!

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 12:47:58 PM by Rachel »