Author Topic: Scars and beads question  (Read 3341 times)

kiahMTC

Scars and beads question
« on: March 30, 2013, 04:26:34 AM »
kiah knows that a kajira's collar can feel differently from time to time, sometimes weightless, never forgotten just simply a part of her being, while other times, it weight seems to quadruple, pulling her downward, no matter how the shoulders strive to remain strong, and even sometimes seeming to shrink in size, as if to close off her very breath, yet the honor of wearing such, remains constant (or should.)

she is wondering, if there are any parallel feelings, within a Master or Mistress? long after any pain is healed and the euphoria of the celebration ended, do you feel your scars or beads, physically or philosophically? do you think about your scars or beads, beyond reminiscing of the ceremony or event that lead to such?

she would be greateful if you chose to share your opinion to her questions.

kiah{MTC}

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Re: Scars and beads question
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 12:56:59 PM »
To each individual, honors bestowed upon them are of a different caliber when it comes to being meaningful or physical feelings etc.  I know that in my own opinion, the scars that have become a part of me bears its weight and are felt on a psychological level.  Mainly because I choose to remember what each one means and how each were earned.  Each one has a special meaning so on a day to day feeling, when the morning sun rises and can be felt upon the face to the end of the day with the setting of the sun, that feeling becomes physical as well as psychological.  And what about the evening as some may ask, the feeling is still there because the coolness can be felt upon them.  As much as normal scars become numb over time, some become more than just mended pieces of flesh.  We each have our own reasons and representations, but I feel mine on a daily basis and they hold great meaning to me as each are very hard earned.

Raz

kiahMTC

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 04:00:19 AM »
Thank you Master Raziel for answering her question. she appreciates your willingness to share your opinion.

she wishes you well.

kiah{MTC}

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 11:29:19 AM »
...I was awarded two beads...and honor them very much.  When I visit the Tuchuk I wear them...*S*
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle