Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 412368 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #855 on: February 12, 2008, 03:06:00 PM »
Consider it done.

rep

« Reply #856 on: February 14, 2008, 07:43:03 AM »
i'm going to be a grandmother but please dont congratulate me yet. while nineteen my daughter is not fit to be a parent nor her boyfriend. she in college and him not graduated highschool til this coming december, neither working, him on medication for behavioral issues, her refusing to take for bipolar diagnosis, she's already had a restraining order against him and she's assaulted me in the past. i believe all babies are gifts from God but why he chose her and not others whom pray for years and go without leaves me greatly confused. yet none of that really matters because there's going to be a baby either way. dont get me wrong, i am glad she is carrying it to term, it is my grandchild, dayammit, but they have no life skills and a parenting class and anger management class they want to take aren't going to work miracles. i just cant see them raising this baby. they just dont get that even the 'easiest' baby is just so hard sometimes. i hate that i have no say in this, that if i say too much she stops talking to me for days, if i say too little i feel that i'm going to go crazy. she uses me as an excuse in not wanting to put it up for adoption, because i spent years looking for my birth parents. neither her stepmom or i are willing to raise the baby ourselves, we've always told her that. i please ask for strength for me to keep advising her to love her child enough to give it up for adoption or to sometime accept a decision that she is going to raise this child because its her (and his) choice to make and for my first grandchild, who is going to have to be strong from the beginning,
my thanks for listening,
laura/typist behind kiah{MTC}

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #857 on: February 14, 2008, 09:28:31 AM »
will place you into my prayers.... leaves you hugs and kisses...

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #858 on: February 14, 2008, 04:52:42 PM »
God kiah,

I cant even begin to understand what youre going through, but you are in my prayers on overtime and there is lots of hugs and positive thoughs sent your way as well. I hope that everything turns out for the best.

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #859 on: February 14, 2008, 05:25:43 PM »
Hey darlin',

Giving up a baby because you know there is no way you can raise that child in a sound, safe, selfless and wholly loving environment is one of the most un-selfish things that can be done.  It's with those thoughts in mind that I pray that your daughter can see the beautiful and loving sacrifice she'd be making in letting her child be raised by a couple more capable of caring for him/her.  It's no easy choice, and it is heartbreaking... but it's the single most self-less thing she could do.

Drop me a line if you need to talk, hon.

Nex
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #860 on: February 14, 2008, 06:02:53 PM »
Ubar is in the hospital again. This time for a bloodclot that is in his arm from where he had a pickline IV in the last time he was hospitalized (last week). Needless to say, it is life endangering.. and needless to say he is not thrilled.... I am just trying to hang tough and leave it in God's hands. His doctors expect him to be there at least 4 days.. 

Please add him to your prayers list.. and though I know you can't all call him, or visit, if you wish to send him a message or thoughts and prayers, you can do it through the hospital website at

www.HMpartners.org

and click on the link that says "Send a Smile"..

It will ask for Patient Name :  Richard S. Early
It will ask for location :  St. Elizabeth Boardman Health Center

You have the information for the rest of the required fields.  ;D

Messages will be printed out in the volunteer office and delivered each weekday to patients, even grumpy obnoxious ones like him.

thanks,
woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #861 on: February 14, 2008, 07:37:18 PM »
He is in my thoughts and prayers... i will be sending Him smiles ..

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #862 on: February 14, 2008, 07:44:50 PM »
he is in my thoughts and prayers ... as he was there for me .. I will be there for him ... I also sent him a smile.

Angel/silence
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

rep

« Reply #863 on: February 14, 2008, 08:09:17 PM »
He and you are in my prayers. i sent a smile (and i'm grateful for that service)

kiah/laura

~quickly giving her thanks to the prayers left for her, that situation quickly put aside for the urgency of this matter~

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #864 on: February 14, 2008, 08:10:00 PM »
Woobie,

Love you hon, and Ubar, too.  Both of you are lessons in enduring strength and patience.  God's got his eye on you and the Boss man, and even though it may not seem like it, He really is there.  If there's anything I can do, let me know.  

Nex
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

kelsey

« Reply #865 on: February 14, 2008, 08:15:26 PM »
my thoughts and prayers are with everyone

Offline Faramir

« Reply #866 on: February 14, 2008, 08:26:39 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are Him,  always

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #867 on: February 14, 2008, 08:44:48 PM »
Thoughts and prayers to all who need them... and especially to woobie, who I hope doesn't go sane during this time... ~huggles you tightly~ send a smile as well... I have this feeling tomorrow there is going to be a ton of notes heading to his room... ~laughs~

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #868 on: February 14, 2008, 08:47:01 PM »
flame just got word from Mistress Nex cousin that Mistress was just literaly been taken by amb. to the hospital.. that is all the information that i have now.. ask the cousin if they would keep up updated. she was on the way to the hospital tonight to see Her...i will post more when i find out...

prayer goes out to her
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:42:14 AM by flame{NS} »

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #869 on: February 15, 2008, 01:31:25 AM »
Ubar is in My prayers and a smile has been sent!