Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 520194 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: CHORES
« Reply #1020 on: June 18, 2006, 03:59:27 AM »
she offered serve

she fed and watered her Masters kaiila

she spent time with her Mistress and chain sis

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #1021 on: June 19, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »
okies, when i have been able to be in, i have offered serve, and checked wagons to see if they were ready for migration, checked the beasts and also have worked with the girls, ((who i need a couple to get in touch with me to see if they are ready for testing or get in touch with Mistress Kelsey))have rolled bandages,  -trys to think- haves pent time with my Mistress and sister, and also helped out in the med wagon when neeeded,

i may not always get a chance to post here, but, i am always throat deep in to something

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #1022 on: June 26, 2006, 08:07:09 PM »
aisling did a thorough, well needed clean out/ air out of her Mistresses wagon
packed away the furs and made the bed and cleaned and what not, had Master Teg look at the wheel and appearntly Mistress You have a bad wagon wheel *eeeeps* but He assures aisling it should make it through migration.

she umm *whistles* also greased the axles and tugged all the weeds from the carriage undergrowth

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1023 on: June 27, 2006, 08:58:54 AM »
Yesterday, I prepared my Master's wagon for migration.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1024 on: June 27, 2006, 04:50:43 PM »
yesterday she offered serve then had a mud bath to help clean her pores out for her Master (thats her story and she sticking to it lol)

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1025 on: June 28, 2006, 02:24:36 PM »
*steps up to place her words under her sisters*.. helped kadi an soli with there umm pore cleaning.. an umm released a poor poor leach that had a soli stuck in its teeth... *grins an lays the chalk down to run an hide from her sisters so she don't get put back in the mud sink hole again*.....
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1026 on: June 30, 2006, 07:14:07 PM »
she offered serve

she checked the roof and wheels of her Masters wagon

kadi

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #1027 on: July 09, 2006, 05:53:01 PM »
carried water to the medwagon and commisary

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #1028 on: July 10, 2006, 07:53:02 AM »
aisling tended the creature in Mistresses wagon  :-X
and tended the head bosk that pull Her team, gave them fresh water, feed and grass...

Offline lianna{STR}

« Reply #1029 on: July 11, 2006, 05:41:42 AM »
ohhh managed to pop in and help out Mistress Amber and all the gang in the med wagon and did some serving, sighs i miss everyone

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1030 on: July 17, 2006, 08:57:03 PM »
Mended my Master's tunics when night fell and cooler temperatures descended... Continued drinking water, as commanded...

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1031 on: July 21, 2006, 06:17:56 PM »
was in camp yesterday... **forgot to post**.. served an got my tail feathers ruffled... *grins at ST*
duckie rules

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1032 on: July 22, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »
Last night, I assisted Mistress Lilac with rehydrating a sick kaiila via water bota and stomach tube inserted through the nostril, then grabbed a bucket of water for the mare once she was back on her feet.  At Mistress's command, I also notified the (NPC) thralls in the thrall wagon that the kaiila WOULD be well-watered, or Mistress would take it out of their hides!

I then watched Master Teggie whoop water-stealing "sausage boy" to death (he squeeealed purty, that thrall did) and helped Master wipe awaythe dust of the scuffle...

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1033 on: July 23, 2006, 06:38:31 AM »
Last night, I served tospits to Master Raziel, Mistress Muse, and Mistress Kelsey, braided Mistress Kelsey's hair, and fetched botas of herbed water for Mistress Sidona and Master Redbeard.  Then, after all this serving, a blasted thunder storm forced me offline...

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #1034 on: July 23, 2006, 11:59:39 AM »
aisling served last night
did chores todays
**set to boil a few kettles of icky muddy water**