Author Topic: release of dream  (Read 1826 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
release of dream
« on: January 17, 2006, 12:49:42 AM »
i have decided to release dream to find her own way again.

i wish her all the best and the strength to continue to grow and delve deeper into her own selfdiscovery.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Re: release of dream
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 08:14:30 AM »
My Best to dream in her search.

Raz

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 02:22:47 PM »
I thank You for all Your guidance and the love You have shown to dreamy.  I know times have been very trying as of late, but my eyes have been opened.  I need to take some time for just me, and yes, I need to find myself again.  You will always be my guiding lite and I am so grateful to You for that.  In my heart, You are like a father figure to me.  Tuchuk is in my blood, and always will be. 

Your dream, now, Johari
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 03:03:42 PM »
Mistress, still a sister of my heart, MTC could use a fine woman with Tuchuk in her heart... I hope that when you find yourself, you find your way back to us.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 11:52:23 PM »
Mistress...may Your path become smoother in Your journies...and know that You will always have love and support in Tuchuk....~leaving a warm hug before slipping away~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine