Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 412257 times)

Offline sassycubbie

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2005, 02:19:19 PM »
 :-* :-* :-* :-*

yaya you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers

Master your in my thoughts and prayers also get better soon Master

love
arisha

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2005, 02:33:26 PM »
~sends good thoughts and patience to Rags and woobie, most though go to the staff who have to care for Rags~

Bro, no need to worry about me anymore, I am in the clear and healing nicely... so one less worry to worry about

~huggles ya ya gently and then leans down to talk to her babies~

be nice to your mamma, let her have some of that energy that you are sapping from her, just for a few minutes a day....

~stands up again and looks over at ya ya's fiance and whispers softly to him~

Relax, it's soon to be better, for you will have two babies to love and cherish and feed and bathe and burb... ~grins~ just kidding... but you will have two beautiful babies to spoil soon enough... Love you both and the two beautiful, but energy sucking babes very much...

~sends huggles to everyone else who needs them~

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2005, 02:58:50 PM »
please Master Ubar  get better soon..
love cat

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2005, 05:22:04 PM »
Get better Brother!

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline Haldir

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2005, 02:29:15 AM »
Get well soon...but take it easy... ;D ;)
certainty of death? small chance of success?
what are we waiting for?

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2005, 07:25:31 AM »
My Cherished ....

Behave... quit chasing the nurses with a broadaxe... smile at the doctors and say "yes Doctor"...

Scratch that ....

My Cherished, we have that monopoly game to finish.  ~taps foot~  I forbid you to simply cede.  I will conquer you and rule the world playing the game out, minute by minute, hour by hour, listening to woobie grumble about hard-heads, hour by hour, minute by minute...

hehe....  ~covers my ass with my hands~

~kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssses~

Seriously, though, feel better, TRY to behave, coz ... you know that Odin really doesn't want to deal with a tail-swishing rattt....

Love you... ~kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssses~

woobie?  ~licks and huggles and whispers~  skillets work best to make him see reason ... that or the patented talena-leg-lock

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2005, 10:17:05 PM »
This One I would ask All of Our Family to Keep in Hearts, Thoughts, and Prayers, even if You are not religious -s-

Caton came to deliver a message to Me this Night, Several Weeks ago His Mother Passed away to a Stroke, He is going to be gone a little longer then expected, He will need this time, but He will be Back.

As I told You Brother, We will be there for You, You are Tuchuk, You are Family.

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2005, 02:56:50 AM »
okay, I haven't been fully honest about how I am healing... I won't know until 5 weeks from now if I have to go back in to possibly fix one of the incision sites... or if there was more extensive damage done to my liver or the muscles near my diaphram, because I am still taking pain meds to stop the pain  from that area... will know more on Monday, I will admit to being really afraid of going under again, and if it comes down to it, and I have no choice, I will do it, but only if I have no other choice...

kelsey

« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2005, 05:22:38 AM »
my thoughts and prayers are with everyone in need this day....

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2005, 10:52:38 AM »
everyone is in my thoughts and prayers
~*~~*~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2005, 11:37:38 AM »
~adding Master Caton to my list of prayers~and nudging Mistress Taryn back up a lil higher on the list as well~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Onyx_Berit

• hmm
    • Mother's Prayer
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2005, 09:08:25 AM »
get well, Rags..-ss-...see you soon... ;D

«ßerit»/Onyx

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2005, 12:19:05 PM »
I would like for everyone to keep My step-brother in T/their thoughts and prays just a little longer.  I have gotten word that him and his unit that are over in Iraq and hoping to be home by christmas.  I hope that nothing goes wrong between now and then.  also I had gotten word a few days ago that My step-moms brother-in-law had passed away back on Tuesday.  the funeral was yesterday. 

I would also like for My mom to be put in thoughts and prayers.  she fell at work back on June 26th and injured her right knee.  it was feeling good for a while and it started acting up on her so workmans comp is taking care of the bill for the doctors to get her knee checked.  and untill the docs get the MRI results back, they are not sure if she will need knee surgery or just thearopy.  hoping for the last one so she is not off from work for too long for neither of U/us can afford her being off from work for about 6 to 8 weeks.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2005, 02:20:26 PM »
my condolences and consider it done sis.

*huggers* KOTC

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2005, 04:12:32 PM »
i have been keeping in touch with our yayas rt and she has sent word to me to let all know that she is again in the hospital and will be there untill the babies are born, she is having a really hard time of it, i was told that the babies are still doing fine but they are unsure of how much longer she will be able to carry them and has asked for your prays and thoughts for her and the babies, she will be remaining in the hospital untill they are born, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers

-lays the chalk down and slips off hiding the tears so worried abot her-