Author Topic: Sarant's clan update  (Read 1240 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Sarant's clan update
« on: August 01, 2012, 12:51:08 PM »
Clan Update;

Unfortunately it has been a slow season for the Clan. We have been more focused on making sure the numbers of the herd's recover. Perhaps the next season in the area will be more bountiful.

I and 1/5th of the Clan took our wares in my personal Wagon. We headed north-east, and to Markets. The traveling went smoothly as we could have hoped for. The sales went very well, and we have been able to replenish our more exotic supplies for the clan.

We then joined with others on a few Larl hunts. I was injured, along with a few others. No deaths to be reported. We managed to gain quite a bit of hides. We are excited about it, and the challenge was met by the Clan that accompanied on the Hunts.

A Kite was found during our return home. One leg was nearly severed, and it had a broken wing. I have been doing my best to bring it back to health. It has been a distraction that was badly needed.

The return home has been long, and harsh on all of us. As this reaches home we are still on our way. Looking forward to being back within Camp.

S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-