Author Topic: Sarant's update  (Read 1202 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Sarant's update
« on: October 03, 2009, 01:03:56 PM »
With the entirety of the clan out within the wilderness. Much has been spoken of, and considered. For the next while we will all be traveling regularly between the main Tuchuk camp, and the makeshift camp within the wilds.
Apprentices that have been in heavy training throughout the season? Have accomplished much, and most surpassed my own expectations. Congratulations to those who have now officially been made into full members of the Hunters Clan. It has been no easy feat by any means. I hope the more extensive training goes just as smoothly.

The supply of fur, and hides. We still hold plenty, and are not lacking in our resources. Though as the cooler weather approaches. I am aware that more will be needed in a short amount of time. As clothing and such will be needed to keep family warm through the colder months, and through migration.

On this note. Much has been spoken of, and considered throughout the clan. We will be extensively hunting, until migration comes. With the mindset that our family will need the added support.

As the Elder. I will be training my own group, as well as the other full members and more experienced of this clan. It is time to prepare.
I will be taking some time, to write down information. For potential new apprentices, and for the more experienced to brush up on their own knowledge when it concerns the Clan's Duty's.

That is all for now.

S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-