Author Topic: Sarant's Hunters Clan update  (Read 1223 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Sarant's Hunters Clan update
« on: August 20, 2009, 11:07:16 AM »
Hunters Clan Update

The meeting had gone well. As well as it could be expected with one so young being thrown into the Elder position. The clan itself has been split into two. Half of the Clan trains, while the rest work within the Clan Wagon itself.

We had a few members storm out, only to return later. The groups of apprentice's are coming along more strongly. Some minor complaints occuring over the strict nature of how I have run things thus far. Though overall, there has been much improvement in every clan member. Strengthening the weakness's I have noticed in their weaponry. Then in their own physical aspect as well. We are only as strong as our weakest link.

Tonight the Hunter's all have the next 2 days off. Gathering to the Practice Field upon Dusk before it commences.

Ideas and plans for one more hunt before winter migration is buzzing within the air. As those ideas formulate into something more solid. I will be sure to make announcements in a good time before the intended date itself.

End note. Random hunt excursions will be happening randomly until the next Hunt Event. We do welcome others to join if they so desire. The random hunts that will occur for now? Will mostly be for the training of the Apprentice's. To help them hone their skills.

That is all for now.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-