Author Topic: Izee' is back *S*  (Read 928 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Izee' is back *S*
« on: June 29, 2019, 01:35:35 PM »
...I have just returned from my travels, and will get back into the r/p. For the next couple weeks it will be in the late evening, I signed up for a class that runs from 6:00 to 7:00 pst.

...I am happy to be back with my Family,    ;D  I REALLY missed everyone!

Izee' Tatoke
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Izee' is back *S*
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 05:52:04 PM »
Well its about damn time!!!!!  :)

Offline Medi

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 05:09:15 PM »
...I should be able to get into the r/p, my class is over, and my health is better.  For the past few months I have been laboring under an illness that left me weak, and with a headache.  If I had tried to r/p, the results may have been 'memorable'  :o  , and probably NOT in a good way.   :P
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 06:13:02 PM »
Still waiting.

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »
Greetings Izee. It's been a while,

Offline Medi

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 08:59:47 AM »
...I am sorry to have been away so much, the problem is my health.  I got out of a treatment center a little while ago, but still don't feel well.  I feel very weak, and my mind is not clear.  The MD's have run all sorts of tests, including an EKG, MRI of my head, chest X-rays, and a multitude of blood tests.  Thankfully, so far, all have been within normal limits, but they are ordering more that will be done later this month.  They are not prescribing any medication because, as they say, "We don't know what is causing your problems, so we don't know what will help you."  The next series of tests will include more blood tests, a cardiac stress test, and a sleep test.  The Psych's say that I am normal, except for a slight depression. and I say..."Anyone would be slightly depressed feeling the way I have been feeling for several months"...and they agree.   :-\  I will try to come in for a little while tonight, just the interaction with the Family may help, it will at least cheer me up.   :)  See you all soon.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman