Author Topic: setting the record straight  (Read 4331 times)

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
setting the record straight
« on: July 12, 2005, 01:27:12 PM »
-rubs my face thinkin how to say this and tryin to keep my cool-

Okies, the past couple of weeks i have been being approched by some asking what is goin on between me and the One behind the keyboard of Master Kan, and this is to get everyone on the same line

NO we are NOT sleeping together and it really upsets me that people i think of as family and friends would just assume that we are, especially the ones who know i am married and have a son, and a mentally ill sister in the house, give me some credit for having a few morals in RT please,

Wwe are friends, have been for now goin on over 6 rt years, this isnt going to change, Wwe may joke and kid around, but, nothing more then that, other then a hug, we have never touched each other

just because i am slave, doesnt mean i will jump in bed with any Master

i invited Him here to stay at my house in the hopes of His being able to go to work for my Husband, i ws trying to help him out, not try to entice him in to bed, so please, stop assuming what isnt so

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
Re: setting the record straight
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 01:34:08 PM »
-growls as I see this-

I will only say this,... I had better not find out who has been saying this, as It seems one of Ubar's laws was broken.

-throws the chalk, disrespected, disgusted, and most of all, Livid-

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline Serpant

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 02:50:01 PM »
just ignore them... as long as the people it matters know the truth then leave them to their mind games

Offline Yahira

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 03:24:45 PM »
~mutters~  soll....  darling...  ya never fuck me and I ASK you all of the time..   >:(

seriously, ya have to just tell people to fuck off when they persist with such nonsense..  I know it's not always easy to do, though.  Try not to let it bother you because those who matter....  like ummmm...  YAYA...   ;D  know the way it is..   :-*

Offline lianna{STR}

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 05:25:49 PM »
growls knowing how You feel, some seem to forget behind the screen people have real lives that none know of or seem to care of, just know soll that you is loved by many who did not even think of such things and ignore the dirt bags who said anything!!!!!!

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 05:34:06 PM »
sol don't let others bother you..
you have to not explain anything.. your life is your life..
and not in other enter into it ..
just tell them to kiss your slave ass and  ignore them..

hmmm do you think we sould tell them that you and cat are lovers?

giggles.. loves ya sol.. chin up and just ignore the sillynes of some

kissss cat :-*

kelsey

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 05:55:31 PM »
*just snorts*...some people need to get a life and stop letting their imaginations run away with them...*tosses the chalk and stalks off disgusted*

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 05:59:30 PM »
it is really no ones business what you do in your r/t hunni and kadi agree with cat tell them to kiss your slave ass, but like Master Kan has stated one of the rules has been broke, and kadi is just glad it wasnt by her, kadi loves you hun you know this, she knew of the arrangement you had cos you spoke to her of it,

hugs you close and whispers, love ya babes
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 06:46:37 PM »
-reads and reads again- Seriously...WTF?!?!  That's such utter bullshit if I've ever heard any.  It is none of anyones business what you do and who you do it with..or in your case...who you aren't doing. -frowns and walks away throwing the chalk at the wall because people are just so fucking stupid sometimes.-

Vala

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 07:18:32 PM »
~thinks people are hateful and stupid , but thinks its evenmore hateful and fucking cruel to accuse ppl of shit they didnt do, hurls the chalk and storms off~

Christiana

Karanis

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 07:25:42 PM »
sweetheart, I dont know the details of all this mess, cause I'm not quite around enough, but well....I'm sorry you have to go through this....and to Kan, You as well, I'm sorry You had to go through this......rt explainations are a sticky issue for Me, cause its one thing to offer what's going on, as I did a couple days ago with all the stuff that's going on this summer, but stuff like this, it kinda makes me personally feel a bit uncomfortable, and not because of anything wrong you did, but because well, you and I I consider close, but not so close that we really share rt stuff......and with this being kinda the first rt thing I hear about......well, I'm just sorry you have to go through this....I understand WHY you would post this, but at the same time, I dont feel that you should have had to....the pure and simple fact that whatever happens in YOUR house is none of anyone else's business unless YOU YOURSELF share it......and please aplogize to your husband for me on behalf of the camp, because I really should be here more often to try and quell these kinds of things.......I'm sorry your household had to endure something like that especially when it is totally uncalled for......I am embarrassed for tuchuk, and I dont know what I have the power to do in this situation, but I will try to come up with something, and work with Rags on getting to the bottom of it, W/who started it, where it came from, etc etc.....because it IS in fact frowned upon and against our home rules......again, I am sorry this happened to you and yours love, just know that you are in fact loved.

Kar

Offline silver

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 10:58:40 PM »
ill say this much...

sol you have been through far to much in this world we call gor and taking this is just bull.

i know kan and know he jokes around a lot but one thing is one thing he knows where the lines are drawn.

even if you were doing anything its NO ONES buisness but yours. period. you should not have to answer to anyone online.

Kan i truely hope You do find out whos saying it. i would honestly like to see them pay for what they have done.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2005, 01:22:57 AM »
*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssss*

woobie wanted to be soll's and yaya's .................
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Amore / Daniella

• Justice is a fragile thing.
    • Amore's Inner Sanctum
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2005, 05:10:48 AM »
I had to read this post several times and think about what was said, what you and your family ----- everyone involved has had to go through regarding this situation.

It's unfortunate that people cannot be happy with themselves, or at least if they are miserable, try to walk that right direction to make themselves UNmiserable.  Instead, they prefer grabbing victims along the way and drawing them into their circle of misery. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I was always taught to share the GOOD stuff, not the bad stuff. 

Jealousy is an issue here too, I think, for if it were not there would be no fuel for the fire.  That green-eyed devil is wicked indeed and can destroy a unit easily if not stopped with a firm hand.

soll, Master Kan, I am sorry to hear of these troubles, but moreso I am disturbed by them. 

Personally I don't care who is screwing who in real-life.  I'm content to be with my family and enjoy the little things life has to offer, like, my 9 year old son attempting to make me brownies for Mother's Day. 

But on another side, personally I DO care about who is spreading rumors that are without a doubt seeded with intentional hurt and viciousness.  What I have observed in MTC is a co-hesive family unit.  Spreading rumors such as this is anti-familial.

soll, Master Kan, a hug to the two of you and yours, and don't let the pettiness get to you.  That's what he/she/they want.  Be proud in the knowledge that you know what is the truth, and, it's nobody else's concern - PERIOD.

Sadly, I have seen a lot of stupid people crawl from their miserable cracks of late.

And I'm sorry that you both had to fall victim to such.

Respectfully,

amore {Caton}

Offline Yahira

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2005, 07:20:01 AM »
 :-*  you are ALWAYS my woobie..   ;D