Author Topic: av auction  (Read 2531 times)

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
av auction
« on: July 13, 2011, 05:52:24 PM »
wiggles in an tacks up a sign

Wwe're gearing up for another one Ffolks ....bright smile....July 24th at 9est at Castle MacLaaran!
lots of fun  an tormenting t' be had by all with lots of av's....something fer Eeveryone from Lords, Ladies, servants an slaves, to Dom/sub, gothic, vampire.. and everything in between! If Yyou are interested in showcasing Yyer talent and would like t' submit some av's for auction please feel free t' come an see lil ole spi...i promise i nay bite...lil grin...okay i'll be gentle wiggles brows....hope t' see Yye there! so far Wwe have 4 designers helping so more t' merrier!

smoooooooooooouches with patented spi kisses an wiggles her arse back t' Mac
“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
Re: av auction
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 07:10:47 PM »
am looking forward t' seeing Eeveryone frae t' auction, here is a page to be able tae view some of t' av's up for grabs! http://maclaaran.yolasite.com/av-auction.php

spi wants t' give a big shout out t' Megana and Skye Who along with spi have contributed some of Their artwork so far...smmooochhhhhes thank You Ladies spi appreciates Ye verra much!
spi hopes so far tis a lil something frae Eeveryone
“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”

Offline Megana

• "You cannot find peace by avoiding life."
    • Megana Rose
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 08:15:32 AM »
Aww you're welcome, lovely!  ;)

Aaaaand everyone should check out the auction on Sunday. Spi's put a lot of hard work into it so you just know it's going to be amazing. Also, free high-fives for all!

Okay, you might...have to..pay for the high-fives.... :D
"Wherever there is a human being there is an opportunity for kindness."-Seneca

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 11:02:15 AM »
DARN IT! I missed this. When you have the next one, I will donate some avatars for the auction and I will also put it on my calendar so I will NOT forget it again. -laughs-

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 07:38:02 PM »
grins an hugs

that would be awesome an definately! spi would love to show off Your work.....and You can check out t' page above an if there is a av You were interested in let spi know an if it didn't go...You are welcomed to it! bright smile