Author Topic: Lack of 'net...  (Read 4544 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Lack of 'net...
« on: July 14, 2008, 11:09:53 AM »
Until such a time as we get to some place that has 'net, or access to it, I am off line.. I am at the library at the moment, and limited time at that... Right now, we don't know how much longer we are going to be where we are at, money is the main issue, as it seems that getting a job around the place we are at, is and can take up to a month or more ~RME~ We are "safe" for the current week...

Also, I would like to ask all of my family to add to their thoughts and prayers my dad.. Ray was informed over the phone that my dad has a cyst or something on either his liver or kidney, as my mom wasn't fully coherant about it all.. I still think they don't like to tell me everything as they see me as too young to understand what is going on... ~growls~ I may be the youngest, but... ~sighs~

Going back to Cali isn't going to happen, unless we hit the jackpot, then we don't have to worry about where we live, as the job market out there is really bad, and the trucking company that my parents have been adament about us going to, is currently not taking on any more students, as they are having issues getting enough work for the current class going through and those who just graduated... my niece is one of those not getting work, so that's out of the question, and that is the only way they would have us come back...

I am going to head out, as I said, time is short, and I am surrounded by children and young teens... ~RME~ I really can't wait to get back, as the only things we have been doing is sleeping, watching tv, or playing mindless games on hubby's computer... ~sighs~

Love to you all, if any want my phone number, contact Shoko, as she has access to it... will leave her a note on her phone to tell her it's okay, if she doesn't see this note first...

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: Lack of 'net...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 11:23:18 AM »
sounds like times are hard for You right now..
and he hopes that things improve for You and quickly, Mistress

dakota{property of Tira}
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 04:43:23 PM by dakota{property of Tira} »
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

rep

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 12:32:50 PM »

~sends all her hopes & wishes and library passes & lucky numbers and love & prayers to you and your whole family~....kiah/laura

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 04:27:19 PM »
Hey hon-- you and your family are in my prayers.  Do what you need to do to take care of things-- that's the most important thing.  We love you, miss you, and want the best for you.  Fingers crossed, something comes up soon in the way of work.  Will say a prayer-- or fifty, whatever it takes.  *W*  Love ya!  -Hugs- 
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 06:12:35 PM »
Hang in there sis *Huggers*  :'( :'( :-* :-* :-*

sinnocent

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »
sends you good thoughts and wishes Mistress...take care

Offline Taryn

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 12:20:53 PM »
Am at the library again, not for long this time either... Nothing on the job front, though we aren't going to stop looking... We got a little bit of help from one of the nearby churches for two days rent on the motel room, but after Wednesday morning, if nothing comes in, we are on the streets... Though something has come about all this stress, I have lost nearly 30 lbs in the past month.. ~wry look~ Will keep in touch with Shoko and kiah as much as possible...

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 12:28:47 PM »
my thoughts are with You, Mistresss
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

sinnocent

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 02:40:54 PM »
sighs and hugs you tightly... Mistress.. if good thoughts were money you'd be rich now.. please know my prayers are with you and my heart hurts that i can't be of help to you and yours...i don't know where you live.. but if i could help i would... please take care... i don't know about your area.. but here there are work force groups.. that pick you up take you to differing jobs and bring you back.. and pay daily... this maybe something to look into...

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 05:56:11 PM »
Keep the faith honey.  Things will turn around.  I love you, as do we all.  Sinn hit the nail on the head-- work force might be something to check into on a short term basis.  It would at least get you through until something more permanent comes along. 
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »
Look into LaborReady too...
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Taryn

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 09:17:52 AM »
Okay a little update on what is going on with us... A week ago saturday, we had a 24-ft trailer literally dropped into our laps... It needs a little TLC, but it's in overall excellent condition... Right now we are staying on a friend's property, it's an old abandoned chicken farm, and as Shoko can tell you, as I have told her a few times, the spiders that are living up against those torn apart chicken house walls are HUGE, but they are beautiful, from a distance... ~laughs~ We have a generator for power, for the time being, maybe running water by the end of the week, but not sure on that... but we can't beat the cost, which is nothing...

Though either at the beginning of September or the middle of that month, we will be moving to a park, as by then, it will have gotten a bit cooler, and the one's who put us on the property, are afraid we are going to freeze to death out there, without any heat, as that is one of the things we have to replace, the furnace...

With all things considered, we are doing really well, found a whole new cache of friends that stem from the good housemate in the old place, as it's his family, and they have been allowing us to come over and use their shower and laundry room, along with feeding us, though that last part makes Ray and I squirm, as we feel like we are overstepping our welcome, though we have both been told that won't happen, and at least we aren't like the one idiot who has done so, and still won't leave... ~chuckles~

I had an interesting birthday, thank you all for the good wishes, those gave me a smile, after the news I got told by my mom and sister, nothing bad, just that my sister got herself a new, well almost new Harley... And a few other things we said to me, to the point that from now on, this year was my last year to have a birthday... ~smirks~

I am at the library, and we are about to head out, I just wanted to drop a line to you all, and maybe soon we will have net, though I am not sure about that right now, at least the generator has lots of power to run the computer, and a few other things for at least 13 hours, gotta love 5000W generators, that friends hand over to you, and don't expect anything but to make sure that it stays running... ~laughs~

I will talk to you all soon, I miss you all muchly....

Taryn/Di

Titus

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 04:24:07 PM »
miss u too sweet Sister :)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 06:00:04 PM »
 :-* ;) :)

Offline Krul