Author Topic: Ben Bravio Journal  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Ben Bravio

• GCI Manager
Ben Bravio Journal
« on: January 13, 2006, 02:33:56 PM »
January 13, 2006
*getting home early on Friday, taking out my journal and writing*

The other day I bought Cameron Diaz a nice box of Godiva chocolates and stopped by her place to drop it off. There was no answer when I knocked on the door, and I couldn't leave it sit in the hall, so I worked the lock, entered and placed it on the coffee table.

I couldn't resist slipping in the bedroom and messing up her panty drawer. Now I can wait to find out just who she thought got in her drawers!

December 19, 2005
Diego asked me to work with Cameron Diaz based on her interests in building a park in Brooklyn that might help the young boys and girls stay off the streets and away from drugs. I agreed and found her late Sunday afternoon at the Four Seasons bar.

We agreed to ride over to Brooklyn in my pick-up truck and look over several sites that I thought just might work out for her tentative plans.

I dated Cami several years ago, but with her traveling so much for her movie career and resigning as the Brooklyn councilwoman, we drifted apart. It felt nice riding around with her again. She can be quite the tease, intentionally allowing that split skirt to separate enough to give me nice looks at those long luscious legs of hers.

I first drove down Prospect Park West and showed her a spot just across the street from Prospect Park where there were several old empty buildings on either side of an old dilapidated asphalt basketball court. There were four lads there playing two on two as we sat on the street watching.

I suggested that the two buildings might make great Boys Club and Girls Clubs and the outdoor court could be fixed up easily. There was room behind the basketball court for an area where the smaller children to play. Hiring a few people to manage the clubs and watch over the activities might be perfect.

I did drive her around to several other potential locations, but I think she favors my initial option. I told her GCI would be willing to do all the work for little or no profit, is she could help obtain the land for the borough.

My hand had easily found her stocking covered knee a few times and after a tentative kiss, I suggested that we pick up some Chinese food and head to her place in Brooklyn Heights. She agreed with one of those come hither looks she's so damn good at offering.

I wound up spending the night and obviously we're willing to try dating again. Neither of us wants a monogamous relationship this time so things might just work out.
===============
October 5, 2005
Following a request by Diego, I picked up Madison at the Four Seasons Club and took her over to the Coco Paza restaurant where we met with the restaurant manager. Diego owns this restaurant too, and he's hoping that Madison can help improve the earnings there, just as she has at the Four.

You could cut a knife with the tension between Maddie and me. It was our first meeting other than the standard Geno meetings on Tuesday nights, since she decided to remain faithful to her husband,, Joshua Turning, and advised me that she was pregnant.

We managed to get through the day, but it wasn't easy. There are obviously still strong feelings there.
====================
September 18, 2005
I stopped in the Four Seasons the other day to finally talk with Maddie. She took me up to her 2nd floor office and told me that she was pregnant. I leaned on the edge of her desk as she calmly sat on the sofa, almost laughing at my reactions.

She finally told me that she had visited Natalie Palermo and confirmed that she was barely two months pregnant, so the child had to be Josh's. I wished her the very best, gave her a hug and a kiss, and left. I couldn't help wondering as I drove away what would we have done had she been three months pregnant and the baby possibly been mine.

I think I' might be a just a little more careful, regardless whether a woman says she doesn't need protection.