Author Topic: What's Happening!! - 1/14/07  (Read 906 times)

Offline Lindsay Davis

• NY Times Gossip Columnist
What's Happening!! - 1/14/07
« on: January 14, 2007, 08:29:46 AM »
What's Happening!! - 1/14/07
Lindsay Davis - New York Times
=========================
This Week's Gossip
Last Sunday morning I woke up with a smile on my face that just wouldn't go away. Eoin Ryan is going to be something else over at the Carnegie Hill Spa ladies, you can take that to the bank. Get your reservations in early.

It was chilly but Rachel and I got our run in regardless. Diego invited Rachel and Mike to accompany us to Philadelphia in a private jet where we watched the Giants play the Eagles in a private luxury suite that one of Diego's friends owns. It was a terrific playoff game, but sadly ended with a field goal by the Eagles. Final score, Eagles 23, Giants 20, and the season is over for our favorite team. It was probably the final game for my personal hero, Tiki Barber. At least the Saints beat the damn Eagles on Saturday.

On Wednesday night I got to just sit in my normal back row center seat and watch them do Will & Grace. Cute play, I enjoyed it.

Eoin gave Tammi the $1400 I paid him and she called me right away. She was laughing, asking me if I had a good time. I told her I definitely got my money's worth. She offered to send me the Spa's half back, since I'm supposed to get that stuff free, but I told her she could buy me brunch some day instead.

Bobby Campbell asked me to come over and do more lingerie modeling for some ads he's doing for Neiman Marcus. The nice part is we get to keep everything we model. And, of course, Bobby always has wine ready and after a few drinks you never know what might transpire.

My new spy brought me a few juicy tidbits this week. Apparently Ana Demetrius' chauffer, Lucas, is more than just a limo driver. She gave me some great photos of her on her poolside patio out on Oyster Bay. Lucas is one handsome stud when he serves the drinks naked.

I was playing in my favorite chat room when my paparazzi called. Her attempt to catch Jamie Peterson in a sordid massage failed. The new masseur was smart enough to take it upstairs. I hope Jamie enjoyed him as much as I did.  I'll still be thinking about that as I crawl in bed alone after faxung this column in to the Times.

Entertainment
This Wednesday night, January 17th at 10:00 pm ET, the Off-Broadway Creative Arts Theatre will be offering Rachel Tatellio's version of Seinfeld - The Pilot. It should be fun and I will be sitting in my center seat in the back row watching to see who might show up and who sits with whom.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 10:36:32 AM by Lindsay Davis »