Author Topic: What's Happening!! - 9/28/08  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Lindsay Davis

• NY Times Gossip Columnist
What's Happening!! - 9/28/08
« on: September 28, 2008, 11:58:02 AM »
What's Happening!! - 9/28/08
Lindsay Davis - New York Times
=========================
This Week's Gossip
Last Sunday morning Diego had me up, showered and dressed early and we were soon in his limo with Furio behind the wheel heading for the Meadowlands to watch our New York Giants face the Cincinnati Bengals. It turned out to be a much more exciting game than expected as our Giants won the game in overtime with a John Carney field goal. Our Giants are now 3 and 0 and tied with the hated Dallas Cowboys for the NFL East lead. They are on their bye this week.

Good news for our actresses with Yvette Beauvais winning the starring role as Genevieve DePaul and Amy Bilson now cast as Amy Mancini in "The French Lady and the Hood", the movie being filmed here in New York City by Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. I plan to attend as much of the filming as possible using my Times pass. I just can not wait to see the sex scenes filmed with Allen Short as the director. Will Yvette put out as Genevieve? Will we be seeing a lot of Amy as Mancini?

With the Giants on their bye week, I plan to attend the Jets game with Diego as they host the Arizona Cardinals at the Meadowlands in New Jersey. Diego says we'll be picking up Tony Soprano and his wife who have the same luxury suite for the Jets' games. With this in mind, Diego took me to watch a play Saturday night, then dinner at his mansion before faxing in this column and heading to bed.

Entertainment
This Tuesday night, September 30th at 10:00 pm ET, the Off-Broadway Creative Arts Theatre will be dark as Rachel continues to run her plays sporadically. We'll sit for a month until we're sure we can finish a ninety minute play uninterrupted.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 12:45:32 PM by Lindsay Davis »