Author Topic: What's Happening!! - 11/30/08  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Lindsay Davis

• NY Times Gossip Columnist
What's Happening!! - 11/30/08
« on: November 29, 2008, 09:58:16 PM »
What's Happening!! - 11/30/08
Lindsay Davis - New York Times
=========================
This Week's Gossip
Last Saturday night was delightful where we enjoyed a dinner of stuffed quail in the Bonanno dining room with Tony and Louisa. The wine was an expensive Cake Bread Cellars Chardonnay 2003 and I had two glasses before the quail was even delivered by the sexy maid. Her name was Ivy and she sure was teasing Diego in that little French maid outfit. The way Tony was smiling I knew she was the bait for Tony's wager with Diego.

After dinner we adjourned to the game room where we shot pool, Tony and Louisa against Diego and me, as Ivy kept delivering the drinks. I was a bit surprised at the bet that night. If we won, we got to take Ivy in our bedroom, which sort of made sense. The surprise was how willing Louisa was for the other side of the wager, where if they won, I would spend the night in their bedroom. I guess I had missed the way she was watching me during dinner. The nice part was the fact that I was going to be a winner either way. Both Ivy and Louisa were quite tasty and Tony Bonanna was interesting. Tony sunk the eight ball to win the game and in spite of a moment where I thought about Joe Black, I had a very enjoyable night.

With the sexual bet accomplished, the football game wager was money, big money obviously the way the men were yelling during the game. The game was very exciting, the lead changing hands on numerous occasions, but our Giants guaranteed the 37 to 29 win by recovering the final on side kick attempt by the Cardinals. We caught a late night flight back to New York City since I insisted I needed to be back.

I flew home to Pittsburgh with Rachel on Wednesday where we spent Thanksgiving with our parents. Of course we both got buried in questions regarding when they might expect us to get married and provide them with grandchildren. Rachel said there were no present plans in her case, even though she's going with Jon Bon Jovi. Her father gave her a little scowl mumbling something about singers and their traveling women. In my case I just laughed, telling my parents it won't be happening unless I accidentally get knocked up. More scowls.

I promised Diego I'd be in bed by one o'clock on Saturday night since we would be taking an early flight to Washington Sunday morning for the Giants game. Richard Sawyer, who purchased my last drink at the Four Seasons, promised to make sure I was home by then. I've nicknamed him as Mister Provider based on a little joke we shared. I barely got this faxed off before one.

Entertainment
This Tuesday night, December 2nd at 10:00 pm ET, the Off-Broadway Creative Arts Theatre will be dark as Rachel continues to run her plays on alternate weeks.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 11:01:09 AM by Rachel »