Author Topic: Gina Reynolds Diary  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Rachel

• Off-Broadway Playwright
Gina Reynolds Diary
« on: December 04, 2008, 12:44:53 PM »
(posted by Rachel)

December 4, 2008

Dear Diary,
As a highly active, well paid, paparazzi, I do get a lot of requests, but this latest one sure takes the cake. A week ago I received a request from a Charles Stiles, a New York Life Executive Vice President, to tail a model named Nidda Head who is obviously his mistress. He gave me her address, 1901 a 19th Floor Apartment at the Carnegie Hill Apartment Complex on Park Avenue. A little research on my part told me Charles is paying her rent.

It didn't take me long to find out she models for Bobby Campbell and only one sneaky afternoon to determine he's no doubt fucking her. I delivered the photos to Charles in his office and he was furious. His paid mistress was cheating on him. He said didn't need photos of them actually in bed together since the photos of them kissing and groping in Bobby's studio were obvious. My job was done and the pay train closed.

Two days later I got the strangest call from Lindsay Davis, the gossip columnist that I work for quite often. It seemed she was sitting with a lady that wanted similar information regarding her husband. Guess who? Carla Stiles, Charles' wife.

I refrained from laughing and after receiving a nice five thousand dollar retainer from her I set to work. Since I already knew who his mistress was, I had photos of them together the following day. When I called to tell her I had some information, I convinced her that she should come to my office rather than me deliver the photos. I had a bigger reason not to bump into him than she had to get caught checking up on him.

She was quite disappointed, and agreed to pay me more if I could obtain some photos of them doing the deed. It's obvious she's thinking divorce court. So the pay train is open again, I just need to catch them screwing and snap the key photos that Carle wants.

*closing my diary with a smile*