Author Topic: What's Happening!! - 12/14/08  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Lindsay Davis

• NY Times Gossip Columnist
What's Happening!! - 12/14/08
« on: December 14, 2008, 09:36:24 AM »
What's Happening!! - 12/14/08
Lindsay Davis - New York Times
=========================
This Week's Gossip
Even though we were up late last Saturday night, Diego woke me up early saying that we were meeting Skinny Joey Merlino and his mistress, Jenny, at the airport in his limo. We were taking them over to Bada Bing for lunch with Tony Soprano before the Giants game with the Eagles.

Tony brought his hot little current mistress instead of his wife this time and the betting was fast and furious through lunch. The bad news was the Eagles won, in spite of a late Giants' touchdown, when our onsides kickoff failed. Joey was all grins when he won the pleasant company of Jenny, Tony's mistress Cosset, and me of course. It was fun since we outnumbered Joey.

The "The French Lady and the Hood" was placed on hold this week while the director toyed with the script. I have no idea where he's planning to head next. With the movie on hold, I headed for Mahoney's Irish Pub on Monday night where I bumped into Elspeth Wise. She manages the CSI unit at the 5th Precinct but she didn't have any hot tips for my column, or at least she wasn't sharing. Little did she know what might happen during the rest of the week.

Rachel's Tuesday night play was also rescheduled until January. I do hope I still get the part as Emma where I get to toy with that cute butler, Harcourt. My guess is it will be worth the price of admission to watch that sex scene!

Bridget Martin of CBS News broke the story about the murder in Carnegie Hill Tuesday night. When Lt. Chris Meloni and his partner Olivia Benson received the call while sitting in the Four Seasons Club with Yvette and me, Chris wouldn't tell me the name, but he assured us it wasn't Rachel or Tammi, or one of our other  friends that reside there. The police still haven't named a suspect although they are interviewing what they refer to as a "person of interest". Gina Reynolds gave me a tip there, but I better not mention any names at this point. I get into enough trouble as it is.

I made my way home alone for a change, knowing I'd have  to be up early in the morning when I'll be flying to Dallas with Diego for the next Giants' Sunday night game with the Cowboys.

Entertainment
This Tuesday night, December 16th at 10:00 pm ET, the Off-Broadway Creative Arts Theatre will be dark as Rachel stated that there will be no more plays until January due to all the holiday festivities.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 01:52:22 PM by Rachel »