Author Topic: What's Happening!! - 12/28/08  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Lindsay Davis

• NY Times Gossip Columnist
What's Happening!! - 12/28/08
« on: December 31, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »
What's Happening!! - 12/28/08
Lindsay Davis - New York Times
=========================
This Week's Gossip
Last Sunday Diego had me up early so we could pick up Rachel and Jon and drive over to Jersey  to have lunch with Tony Soprano and Cosset before watching our Giants try and conquer the Carolina Panthers, a win we needed to win to maintain control of home field advantage during the playoffs.

This was a night game that started at 8:15 pm EST. The NFC road to the Super Bowl will run through the Meadowlands because the New York Giants did what they had to do against frigid, swirling wind …..  run the ball. It was one of the most exciting games I've ever watched as the Giants won it in overtime. Since Miss Innocence was along, we dropped off Tony to celebrate with Cosset, dropped off Rachel and Jon at her place to celebrate, then headed to Diego's Upper East Side to celebrate the victory ourselves.

The information I passed along to Nelle Porter last week obviously paid off since Charles Stiles was arrested and charged with the murder of his mistress, Nidda Head. I attended the arraignment where Alan Shore pleaded not guilty on Charles' behalf. This might turn out to be a thrilling trial because there is a major problem with the mounting evidence against Mr. Stiles. It seams that the surveillance cameras in the hallway were shut off at 8:00 pm. That leaves a window that Alan Shore might utilize since Charles' wife Carla claims he was home before ten that night and the medical examiner places the time of death at between 10:00 pm and 1:00 am.

One of my most reliable sources says she personally believes Charles smothered Nidda in a rage caused when he found out Nidda was sleeping with her fashion photographer, Bobby Campbell. I know Bobby well enough to know that he sleeps with many of his models, at least those that are willing. He is a very handsome man and fantastic in bed.

I flew to Pittsburgh for Christmas as usual. Rachel is taking Jon along to meet her parents. I'll be anxious to hear  how that worked out.

On Saturday night I met Rachel at the Four Seasons where Carla Stiles showed up to join us for a nice long chat. Rachel said she survived Xmas Day and so did Jon, but the pressure was there.

Gino was tending bar, looking as delicious as always. I was joking about having to sleep alone since Diego was "busy elsewhere" when Gino made me an offer I couldn't refuse. After he mixed Frank his strawberry Margarita, Gino took me home. I hurried to get this faxed so I could spend the rest of the night with him!

Entertainment
This Tuesday night, December 30th the Off-Broadway Creative Arts Theatre will be dark as Rachel stated that there will be no more plays until January due to all the holiday festivities.