Author Topic: waves  (Read 2325 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
waves
« on: August 30, 2011, 04:19:00 AM »
waves to the guests at the bottom and says why not join up and come have fun in MTC sexy slaves strong Warriors sweet Mistresses (when they not got a weapon to hand) lots of fun to be had

kadi {MTC} the innocent one
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: waves
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 10:16:38 AM »
now sis.. we know that you are NOT the innocent one around here...that would be me...i am the angel around here... but yes come and join the fun...

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 02:21:29 AM »
Nod sweetly to the bottom guests  flutters long lashes at her sisters antics then turns quickly allowing auburn tresses to brush aside firm buttocks exposing a small tattoo which states 99% sweet and innocent and 1% ebil       
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 03:45:37 AM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
 :o :o :o :o :o :o
 :o :o :o :o :o
 :o :o :o :o
 :o :o :o
 :o :o
 :o

::)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 12:57:38 AM »
A shiver moves over her naked body as she lays on her mat in dream, she dreams of being Owned, could it be someone already in camp or could it be one of the hidden ones at the bottom, she will never know untill they join Tuchuk

come and meet the most sexest slaves in all of Gor and the best trained

kadi
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 08:19:32 AM by kadi{MTC} »
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..