Author Topic: Cagings  (Read 18039 times)

Offline Taltos

Re: Cagings
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 04:41:34 PM »
Yup...that I do. I miss those days too

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 04:44:03 PM »
;)

Offline DSargaraus

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 05:23:27 PM »
Just to clear things up a bit if I can...

I left abruptly that night if You recall Old Freind...

I was also unable to contact Taltos due to the same reason....

My computer crashed and had to be reformatted'''

I apologize as the Typist for not finding a way sooner to post,But, as Taltos knows ,My life rt is anything but on a sane schedule...

Windand Steel but above all else.... HONOR

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 06:10:14 PM »
It happens.

I don't think either home is really out anything.

Furaan

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 06:32:50 PM »
Found a girl at the waters edge, as I approached I saw no collar, she was wearing tattered clothing as if she had been wandering alone for awhile. As I snatched her up to take back to camp she collapsed I am guess from hunger, I took her to camp, collared her and chained her to a stake at Ubars furs, delilah nursed her for a bit until she came back around, vanessa showed her around camp and got her her basics. Found out that the girls name is kalana and her master died in what appears to be a wagon accident..

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 08:45:09 PM »
the slave
kiah
{MTC}
mat-restricted

was caged tonight on order from Dylan for several offenses..speaking out of turn without permission during a frees conversation...tone taken with a free...the words spoken to the free...not returning to beg forgiveness after being repremanded for offense...refusal to obey a command when told to assume the whipping position

(23:36:15 )
| | | | | | KRUL | | | | | |
MTC Council Oralu
kaiila Trainer
Companion to Sandra
says to \\\\~Dylan~//// Warrior : *He nods and walks over to the cage .... taking to key from His tonic ..... the close the door on the girl and lock it ..... putting the key away ..... He turns to head back to the fires*

(23:40:45 )

kiah
{MTC}
mat-restricted
: ~scrambles to keep up with Master Dylan as she is lifted and led away, profusing her gratitude even as she sees them approaching the cages and is thrown in, discared without further thought until Master KRUL comes to lock her in, leaving a confused kiah alone with her thoughts and feelings she should have kept to herself not long ago~
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 11:56:53 AM »
hmmm....  :-[ :(

Offline ~Dylan~

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2007, 02:08:22 AM »
Regretfully, the slave gave me no other choice but to put her in a cage so that she could be properly disciplined by the training team.

~Dylan~

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2007, 08:20:46 AM »
The slave did actually assume whipping position, it just wasn't as clear as it might have been in the midst of her post.

kiah
{MTC}
mat-restricted

kneeling at the main fire
says to \\\\~Dylan~//// Warrior
: ~bites back a scream as she is forced along with you, feeling the hair pullat her s calp, lifting it to rise to a large bump where you yank as feet scramble beneath her in attempt to find footing as she is carried and drug along and away from everyone, jerking herself down as she is released to her knees, arms hugging to her belly as she beggs~...no Master, please!..~having never been whipped and scared to death, having heard the screams from many others, as she lifts her hips when ducking her head to the ground after moving her hair out of the way, thankful for the vest on her back~

That aside... the slave daring to butt her mouth into the conversation of free persons for the sole intent of insulting a Free Woman makes me want to use MY whip rights! ~growls~

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

kiah

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2007, 04:00:42 PM »
the caged girl hopes you might take into consideration the reasoning behind her actions of the other night, that of her finding three family members lamenting days of past and basically bored, a horrendous and helpless feeling to her and compelling her to act as she did. she did so, with consciousness there would be repercusions she was prepared to accept, a slave lives to please, which includes serving, amusing and distracting, even if it means the result of her own life. it was the only form of entertainment she could think of at the moment, within her restrictions (and lack of sense of humor this week) and has belatedly learned if she had only sought permission for such (defiance r/p) beforehand, she might be having a much different outcome. she feels a great shame and sorrow for what she has shown her owner, trainers, family and home. she is grateful for this chance to speak and her continued existance thus far.

kiah{MTC}mat-restricted-caged

« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 04:12:22 PM by kiah{MTC}mat-restricted »

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2007, 10:17:49 PM »
(00:46:13 ) |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| §a†iaråMTCOOOClan ElderLeather Workerssitting at the main firesays to aisling{Sati}senior~mat~: - I pulled the ring of keys out as My eyes were locked on you..then I spoke firmly..but there was love in My voice for any who knew Me at all- not displeasing...it is just time you had a Master ..yes Ive sold you..made a few coins..now bare your neck to Me aisling

(00:47:46 ) aisling{Sati}senior~mat~slavesitting at the main firesays to |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| : shifts a shimmering gaze around to see if One from afar was within camp and then just looks at You through a haze of unshed tears

(00:49:23 ) |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| §a†iaråMTCOOOClan ElderLeather Workerssitting at the main firesays to aisling{Sati}senior~mat~: -waits for you to obey-

(00:50:37 ) aisling{Sati}senior~mat~slavesitting at the main firesays to |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| : inhaling deeply, trying to save a bit of composure even as freckled cheeks burn hotly and are tinged with a fresh trail of tears, I lower my chin to my chest, reaching up a trembling hand to move the thick copper tresses over my left shouldder baring a slende rneck encased within leather... and just lets my hands fall to my lap letting the tears fall freely now

(00:52:58 ) |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| §a†iaråMTCOOOClan ElderLeather Workerssitting at the main firesays to aisling{Sati}senior~mat~: aisling do not cry..this is just the next step in your journey -I was unlocking your collar as I spoke then slipping it from your neck and tucking it into my pouch- you will be caged to await My Brother..he will place his collar on you...you are a fine slave and you will become better under his guise I am sure

(00:53:59 ) |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| §a†iaråMTCOOOClan ElderLeather Workerssitting at the main firesays to aisling{Sati}senior~mat~: ( place on your tags caged )

(00:55:47 ) aisling{Sati}senior~mat~slavesitting at the main firesays to |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| : just chews quietly upon a now swollen bottom lip, an almost odd sensation of cold air rushing down a now bare neck, causes a new stem of tearss to flowbefore inhaling deeply, trying to stauch the flow before blinking swiftly, Caged, Mistress???? Please... please not that..

(00:57:05 ) aisling{Sati}senior~mat~slavesitting at the main firesays to |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| : feeling the heated stintg of humilation burn swiftly, I cease the tears and whispers quietly may this one know who would free her from the cage then?

(00:57:41 ) |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| §a†iaråMTCOOOClan ElderLeather Workerssitting at the main firesays to aisling{Sati}senior~mat~: - I stood and turned briefly to say- follow -and I walked over to the slave cages..opening one ..waiting for you to crawl in-

(00:59:34 ) aislingcagedsenior~mat~slavesays to |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| : lowers my head instantly and does as I am bidden and crawls behind You... hlating just before the cage ... looking up at You , hesitating at its size and just the sheer... sting of it all... beefore slowly crawling inside...bringing my knees to my chest hugging them against me

(01:00:23 ) aislingcagedsenior~mat~slavesays to |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| : resist the comment that would fall forth about it not being of a comfort at all and merely whispers without looking up as You say, Mistress

(01:02:28 ) |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| §a†iaråMTCOOOClan ElderLeather Workerssitting at the main firesays to aislingcagedsenior~mat~s: -shakes My head wearily..knowing in time you will see I did what was best for you- do not forget your place aisling..you are slave -and then I shut the cage and locked it...making sure the key was where only My Brother would find it before I turned and walked back to the fires-

(01:04:10 ) aislingcagedsenior~mat~slavesays to |:|:|:| Satiara |:|:|:| : the words spoken just ringed along side the heartbeat that threatens to deafen me with its thunderous noise as it beas within my ears... unable to dny the situation any long as the cold steel of the cage surrounds me, my place was yes, anywhere I was put... but it didnt cease the sting or the hurt that one felt from it sometimes

((was instructed to post this, not sure if htis is all neeeded buti have the full scrolls if need be))

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2007, 11:02:47 PM »
Sold to whom?

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2007, 08:20:46 PM »
I believe it was Dylan True.

Raz

Offline nizhoni{Din'Shular}

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2007, 10:26:18 PM »
congrats, aisling...He's a good Man if that's indeed who it is.

kiah

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 03:32:00 AM »
kiah was released from the cage last night to return to her duties by Mistress Sidona

(modified from 'she' to 'kiah' per Mistress Sati's post
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 05:07:32 PM by kiah{MTC}mat-restricted »