Medieval Conquest > Medieval Conquest General Discussions

Vikings Series final ten episodes...

(1/2) > >>

Kemma:
In case you haven’t heard:  The final episodes will air first on AMAZON PRIME VIDEO on December 30th!

From the web...

"Prime Video has already delighted Prime members with all five and a half seasons of Vikings," said Brad Beale, VP of Worldwide Content Licensing for Prime Video. "On Dec. 30, Prime members in the US, UK, Germany, Austria and Ireland will be the first to learn the fates of the beloved characters as the epic drama concludes in the final ten episodes."

Kemma

RAGNAR:

Fuck Amazon Prime.

The producers of the series will NEVER get my business again until I can watch it as rightfully aired as the other episodes or I can purchase it on video to complete my set.

Those producers will likely never see me even start watching any works they put out in the future. Sell-out trash. Split their skulls with an axe and see if there is anything left in there but foul air. THEN strip them of any valuables and leave their rotting corpses for the wild pigs, vermin, and crawlies to consume. May they never see Valhall or enter their heaven. Reincarnate them as urinals in Grand Central Station.

Put their families to the axe and end their line.

"DREPTU ÞÁ ALLA!!!!!"

Kemma:
Episodes are up and ready to watch on Amazon Prime!!!!!

Kemma:
These final season episodes will premiere on the HISTORY channel on June 5th at 8pm.

Kemma

RAGNAR:
June 5th is a new Holiday!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version