Author Topic: What's Happening!! - 2/1/09  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Lindsay Davis

• NY Times Gossip Columnist
What's Happening!! - 2/1/09
« on: February 01, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
What's Happening!! - 2/1/09
Lindsay Davis - New York Times
=========================
This Week's Gossip
I'm not commenting on where I spent last Saturday night, but managed to wake up last Sunday morning, showered and hurried to the park to run with Rachel wearing last nights leathers. She kept laughing and bugging me on where I spent the night. I laughed and told her I have a secret lover.

Diego made arrangements for us to attend the Super Bowl in Tampa Bay this year., plus several expensive parties. We were there Thursday night at The Honey Pot for the Madden party where Terrell Owens ducked the long line at the men's room and used the ladies room. I was one of several of the women in there that he tried to talk into going to the Hard Rock with him. I declined.

On Saturday night it was the Saturday Night Spectacular at the T. Pepin Hospitality Center with Kevin Costner and Michael Strahan and later the Models & Bottles at Jackson's Bistro. We were out there until they closed at 3:00 am. I've never seen that many naked women in one place before except my night years ago in the Playboy mansion.

I can not wait for the game to start. I love football and I'm rooting for the Steelers. Forecast? Steelers win 24 to 13.

Entertainment
This Tuesday night, February 3rd at 10:00 pm ET, the Off-Broadway Creative Arts Theatre will be offering Friends - Ross & Rachel Take a Break. I'll be there in case she needs me to cover a role.