Author Topic: about time  (Read 3061 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: about time
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2012, 12:19:43 PM »
ok so it was done, everything went well through no heart attack which is good in a way, not feeling so good today keep falling asleep, as they didnt get the answer they where looking for they are now going to look into the heart itself so more tests and before xmas they said. love you all xxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, 01:04:12 PM »
Hi all, this is Sarah, kadi's daughter,

kadi is in the hospital after suffering a heart attack, she went in late this afternoon are time,
will let you know more when i do,

Thank you

Sarah
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

kiahMTC

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 03:25:32 PM »
Thank you for letting us know.
~adds more and more prayers~
kiah

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2012, 02:18:25 PM »
hi its Sarah again,

just an update on how mum is doing... she is still in a lot of pain and being kept in the hospital again tonight.
they suspect that she may have another heart attack as there some enzymes in the blood tests.
the Doctors are not sure what has coursed the heart attack, in my opinion it has something to with what she had done on thursday,
i know that mum is bored and cannot wait to come back home where she belongs.

Sarah

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2012, 03:17:06 PM »
thanks for your up date.. will keep her in our prayers and thoughts.. and also the family as well

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 07:03:06 PM »
I feel almost certain the infarction was brought on by the attempt to induce such, it just did not happen during the expected time allowance. Her meds may have bought her the additional time, or perhaps the procedure created a clot that travelled her system until it became lodged in the heart or very near in one of the various arteries carrying the blood.

Now they will most certainly have to examine the heart itself to ascertain the damage, if any... and to hopefully give treatment that will prevent an infarction again for many years to come.

Keep me informed as kadibear is in my prayers. She is NOT granted permission to die so easily. Such would inconvenience me.  ;)

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2012, 05:08:20 AM »
Many thoughts and prayers are with kadi and her family.  Much love goes out to you all as well!

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 07:08:10 AM »
kadi is home it was a heart attack but only a small one she is pain free at min but has been told that if she gets bad pain she has to go back no trying to wait it out anymore

she loves you all thank you for your prayers and well wishes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 11:46:25 PM »
 :) ;) :-* :-* :-*

kiahMTC

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 03:49:35 AM »
i'm glad you are back home so you may start to heal again.
~hugs~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2012, 04:28:43 AM »
love you kadibug
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2012, 05:11:38 AM »
Glad you are home!  -hugs and much love-

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2012, 03:14:47 PM »
You are in my thoughts and prayers kadibear! <3<3<3 I love you to pieces and don't want to have to rob a bank to get airline tickets to England to come and kick your butt!! <3<3<3

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 12:22:08 PM »
belated love sent your way sweetheart. relieved that you are home... :-*
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-