Author Topic: Update...better news..am ready for a good destressing bath...and hugs to all..  (Read 4092 times)

Mysta

Due to some really traumatizing rt events, and, having to help settle my teenager into a inpatient program....back where her insurance is....im not really sure what im going to do....
My mind is just a jumble....Her father today told me.."yah, her therapist advised inpatient, but we decided to see how shed do with You"...without anyone bothering to tell me alot!
When you have to figure it out for yourself...it, really ....stuns you..
So...I do not know what I will do...I will take her as planned, to the haidresser, get her all done up nice, thin out her thickkkkk hair, and allow a color change...
Making bills is going to be tremendously hard....and, the tickets i thought Id have to go to the gathering, are being used for her treatment...and coming home...will see what I can do....but right now....Im just...a mess..

I may wander...if I see a soul known to me....Ill visit there...right now, things are just on autopilot, till she gets there, and, we see whats to be seen....
Till then, ill be, less than a third....its me, her, and lexers(or Persephone hopefully**S)....and,....I feel like less than a part of a person, when my rugrats need me...and, i cant fix things....
I love You guys....am cuddling said rascal, and crying all over her head....
will update, if anyone wishes to know...
I know if i just sit...Ill lose my mind.....im terrified for her...id be terrified for me, too....
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 09:24:34 PM by ~Serenity~ »

Mysta

Re: Uncertainty...both rt and vt....and My hearts ripped out...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 11:57:56 PM »
well, went through her clothes this eve, making sure all was washed and cleaned...and refusing to allow any clothing from like hot topic or unappropriate clothing to where shes going, that was a small battle...
setting down and checking her im's, and, her other "packed stuff" was another battle...some "friends" offered stupid advice, such as to run away, or, make me and the doc think she didnt need it, etc...
I then withdrew the computer from use...some items shed tried to sneak away...made me feel about 70 years old...simple, non illegal of course,. but, inappropraiate...
I think her father had said theyd try to stop by and see the guy she knew, and, that turned, in her mind, into allowing him to come with and taking him for a few days to stone mountain...
so, you can tell what she swiped and hid in her purse...
we had a HELL of a talk about that.....
but packed toiletries....lexies dad was invaluable in helping figure out her lil tiny mp3 player...couldnt get my old crusty portable dvd player to work, ah well...had her also leave behind anything that someone would think to steal....its just...undescribable....feeling so empty, when youve been filled with joy at having your rugrats under your roof at once with you....but i know im doing the best i can for her...and gave her honest advice...that i couldnt tell her how long shed stay, but, the best way, to help it go along, and be shorter, was to not give the famous "viper eye" to anyone who consulted with her, and, to open up about things that she either didnt wish to, or couldnt...to me and her dad....that, and her confusion with  handling anger....(self mutilation, etc)...could be worked out....and she could come home sooner, and much happier....having learned....but not to focus on the "getting out soon" as opposed to the "learning how to handle feelings" part....

*chuckles as I try not to cry

I gave a example...
i said...."picture a horse, on a racetrack...in the stall, before the gates open....
the horse can only see the track its to run on, right? they wear blinders, to prevent distractions and improve their performance....

I said...."imagine if you took off those blinders...Youre not changing the horse(she was adamant that nothing would change her)
I said.."youre giving the horse, a view its not seen before.,....it gets to see all around it, many things it hadnt before....but, its still the same horse....it gets to see the grass...the roses...the stadiums...instead of just the hard, grey road that it knows it must run...

I hope...she can be that, do that, and learn like that....I have faith she can...even though...it hurts so much, to know, that I cant ...even as her mother....fix everything....thats hurts alot....but...we do, as we must do...
*leaves hugs softly

Offline ~cortigiana~

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 06:37:34 AM »
I don't know you, and I never post here.....I just read to keep caught up- I'm a regular in the Rose, mostly days.  But your post prompted such a heartfelt need to reply from me that I could not ignore it.   I'm not much of a praying woman, but if I were.....You and Your daughter would be the focus of mine.  I'm a mom, too....and I want you to know that my thoughts are with You, and with her- and will continue to be.  If You ever need to talk, track me down- please.  I don't know exactly what I could do- but I'd promise to listen, to cry with you, or even make you laugh.  Just know, there are people that care and that understand the right thing to do is often the most difficult.  ~Gives you a big, reassuring hug~

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 06:45:56 AM »
al i can say is i wish, so much, i had had a mom that would have opened her eyes and seen i needed help like you have with yours, you know im here for you, you have my msn, use it if ya need to -hugs tight-

essa/solli

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 05:28:25 PM »
Mistress,

i do not know You very well. i have only seen You in Camp once or twice, but my heart aches for such a thing that You are having to go through. You are the subject of my prayers tonight.

Blessings,
chiana
chiana {M}

Mysta

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 09:18:02 PM »
I just have a teenie bit of strength left for hugs to you guys*S*
will copy down my update here....its still a battle, but, i know it can be won...had a tech question as welll, but im in alot of tooth and jaw pain, so ill just copy here what i wrote before....body doesnt handle intense stress well*chuckles*

after a longggg scan of days and days of im's. messages, calls, etc...(and the help of a military friend of mine) we determined, the guy whos communication started alot of issues with her, was not indeed 15, but, a frigging frat boy....and, lots more...

all communicaton, has been agreed to be shut off, (even though hes still trying and im blocking him)
and, even though i had to set her down and yell at some portions of messages, pointing out stuff, and acted like a drill seargent, reducing her to tears, and stating that my daughter, was acting like a two faced, backstabbing, lying little trashmouth.... i simply said.."look at me"..

and, when she did, her eyes said it all....and i saw, and heard, from her words, the problems to work on....it was ...like, overwhelming, just that second, looking in her eyes....and seeing the truth of everything....and, seeing a younger me...

weve agreed, no inpatient treatment,and have laid down some ground rules....aka, no communication with this guy...etc...

im very relieved, i know its a long road, but, as i told her, shes my baby bird, and before she leaves the nest, its my job to make sure shes ok, and ready to*S*...we had a great hug and talk, and she apologized for the things shed said in im to her dad and his gf to them, which helped with their stress levels......taking away a lot of stress and anger...i hope it continues to do so.......now, i can pass out again....whew....

but, if anyone has knowledge of, or friends that do, of ways to prevent a (very damn computer literate, this guys a web developer and programmer, and makes melook like a 5 year old with a calculator)...

I need some help with ways to block him, already took away the phone, but, computer wise....have removed him from her im list and runescape, but theres about 100 other ways he likely can use....and even though i told him straight out, to stop it, leave her alone for her own recovery and treatment, and to desist....hes trying to continue.....
Any computer strategies in that dept would be soooooo helpful...
can email or msn me at dasessy@hotmail.com...

But, I think were gonna make it*S*

I had to impersonate her, with my military friends help..(he was a former army counterintelligence and interrogator, his tips on what to say while i impersonated her for two hours to this guy, was, very informative....and we found that indeed, he responded to the stimuli that predators who 'groom' kids for themselves, with venom....
one thing i said in particular, (my friend yelled in the phone).."tell him youre not a virgin!!"...and i said...dude, you can be that blunt in YOUR work, but, ill just change the wording a bit, ok?*L*
He flipped....capslock went on, hes yelling, asking..WHO? WHO?? you told me you hadnt, ever!
and just flipped...
so i feigned innocence and said(while pretending to be her)..ohh, kissing lots but, nothing under underwear, isnt all the way?
THEN, he calmed.....and it was SOOOO obvious....that indeed, he was NO teenager....with his responses after....

if he continues to try to communicate, Im not quite sure what to take to the cops, as ive kept records of im's, where hes voluntered(when i was acting as her) to have her stay with him, if she ran away.....(that made my blood go cold) and alot more....saved communication TELLING him to desist talking....etc....and will be like a hawk...
But, if theres a way to just block his ip, or something, from my computers.....or something like it...please let me know!!!

*hugs and loves ya guys for letting me rant a bit*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
hmmmm....

*gears churning*

Mysta

*hugs big and smiles warm*
shes only 15...
i have LOTS and LOTS of message sessions saved....him showing a huge anger and possessivness problem...
Ive requested firmly no contact be made...blocked him from her sites, etc...unfortunately caught her texting him, so the phone was taken away....
Ive asked some cops here, what i can do....and, they werent sure...until i could prove anything about the guy....itd be illegal for them to give out info...
But...since i cant sleep, ive gathered everything i could...ics hes sent, all message logs ive saved, a video clip he sent(that doesnmt show him at all, just him, or *someone* filming gym class*
but....have looked him up online, and, unless he was a child prodigy and genius at 11 or 12, (have found records for his email back to '03) hes WAYY advanced...and...theres far more...mistakes hes made...about eams, numbers of classes...i found where hed registered in a fraternity! and far more....computer stuff that my ex who worked for Dell cant even figure out...
when I went on, impersonating her, reactions were...not good...they were the kind a angry, possessive older person would do...not a 15 year old kid...
having a few things done...to try to get a accurate age....then, if he continues...can act...
Im honestly frightened...have discovered trojans on my comp, where there never had been any....and, i dont know what resources he does have...if im (and many others) view is correct that hes an adult...hes got our adresses, her fathers, and mine...so, am taking some protective steps now...and seeking true information on him, and trying to get him banned(if possible) through my internet service...
I just would like it to end quietly...no cops, no drama, no lingering attacks or attempts down the road...
*hugs*

Mysta

Unfortunately....big relapse....
*sighs*...Im running out of ideas...and cant watch her 24/7, as i had been, to make sure she was ok...
Im going to look up a few teenager boot camps, as her hostility level is rising to a extreme point...and ive had to turn off her phone and take away the comp cause she "forgets" and messages him again...
2 weeks of no work...dealin with this...cause she refused to do chores....fuckin-a....

Mysta

Ive walked up to cops with them in hand....and, they said, they couldnt do much, if he was in a different stae, couldnt verify age, and, that it would have to be cybercrimes, usually, who would do it...
Im waiting for a private hunt I sent out to return information...its good to be buddies with skip tracers...
But....god, ive just...locked myself in the room....she cant get on the comp....but, I dont know what i can handle anymore...

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
I can't even imagine what this is like for you -- first to think that she was doing better, then to see her backslide into such hostility and defiance. 

I know you had decided that inpatient treatment would not be necessary, but perhaps you should reconsider.  After all, she has made attempts to contact this pervert; she has broken all the ground rules you laid down.  Obviously, she is not okay.  Maybe she agreed to your terms just so she wouldn't have to go to the treatment center;  maybe she honestly meant to keep her word but then had another emotional relapse.  Either way, this seems like more than any one person can handle.  Yes, you're her mother, but you're not a trained psychologist.  It sounds like it's time for the professionals to step in. 

Besides that, I know all this stress cannot be good for your fetus or your autistic little one.  You have to think about what is best for them, as well.  I know that may sound cold, choosing two over one, and I don't mean to sound that way; but it really seems like you have handled the situation to the best of your ability and that it's time to step back and let the professionals handle it.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Mysta

thats what im trying to do...but....my state of mind right now...despair, depression...its....
i just want to have them watched by lexies dad, or, her dad, or...
and...just go hitchike....for....i dont know how far....
im out of will power....im out of strength,,.,.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
And mommy hormones aren't helping all that.

Admit your daughter to the treatment center so that she can get the help she needs.  Let Lexie's daddy do his part and take her for a few days.  Turn off your phone.  Turn off your computer.  Sleep. 

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
i have to agree with dee and WIllow,  and if the locals wont do anything you go to the feds,  that is what part of their job is,  tending to things that span boundries of states.

Mysta

Im biting my tongue on the lexies daddy part, as, i refuse to talk bad about someone...but*S*...least my daughter is in a bettermood,  and loving and helpful today*S*

now, the panic and rush to make bills....then...i can rest...
I love alll yous guys*S* big time...

that guy is texting constantly....almost taunting...if ive discovered the truth with the info he provided...
but...im just glad, after showing my daughter where he says hes 19, and,took 'timeoff to be with his gf"
(which he tried to say was taking timeoff his site to play with her on runescape, and, she didnt buy that at all)
that, it seems, to hopefully be a non issue....anymore..
If he presses...and presses....instead of honoring us ignoring him....then, ViperMommy will get him.