Author Topic: Upstairs Event  (Read 799 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Upstairs Event
« on: September 14, 2006, 01:44:56 PM »
it seems some Amazon Babes are looking to hold an event.

they seem like good people when i visited them a week or two ago and i think it may be nice to indulge in a bit of realm crossing just for this event. i, and those wishing to participate will do so but we will turn down the Gorean mentality a bit for their event. after all... even though there are some similarities between Gor and Medieval they are indeed two different realms. so i would say... off the top of my head... wear your av and your usual tags but conduct yourselves in a way that would seem medieval in nature and less Gorean persay.

hopefully SD will allow this in her room. if naught then i will look into what will be allowed.

perhaps when the time comes for a Gorean Event she and her people will pay us a visit as well.

Title: Amazon Celebration
Post by: SoulsDestiny on September 14, 2006, 02:24:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gets out the crayons and starts to write  The Amazon will be having S/switch weekend on the 23rd and 24th of September.  Iffen Y/ye wish to see Amazon warriors serving ale, food, or doing things the slaves would normally do, come on out!  Visitors are welcome to play along, but do not have to.  It will be a fun weekend for A/all, especially the slaves of the jungle I think..*S*  So come on out and support Y/your local jungle...*S*

Princess Soul's Destiny
El Dorado

~*Alexya Romani*~

Re: Upstairs Event
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 02:03:43 PM »
In the name of the Amazon World, I would like to thank Y/you to come to O/our Home, will be a pleasure to have Y/you there.... and will be fun...

Master Rags, of course W/we will pay the courtesie... Thank You so much....

Broken Heart...