Author Topic: Vacation Time  (Read 3175 times)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: Vacation Time
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 03:07:28 PM »
okies.....so today has been an eventful day already. yup yup yup

first...she took me to get a manicure...-blinks-...i now have mauve nails...(dunno which was scarier, getting mauve nails, or the fact i know what the color mauve was).

then..we took an unexpected tour though Baltimore...(ie-Kels missed her exit-lol-) and got to get her exhaust test thingiey for her car...where they caged us!!!!! and i was even bein' gooooooooooooddddddddd-sniffles-

ooo...and we had an awesome lunch...and helped the witress win $25 from one of the cooks-hehehehe

now...the freshly backed apple cobbler is cooling (yes...i baked for my birthday!!)....the cities are standing (for the most part)...and the only thing dinner is lacking is the wine....

-leaves oodles of slurpy kisses and snugs for everyone and flutters off-
-the even more girlie, vacationing lure

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 05:22:10 PM »
*face palms*

shoes...
manicures...
mauve.....

*mutters.. where did I go wrong... *

LOL
glad you are having fun sweet mini-me..
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 06:33:08 PM »
-sobs- i sowy woobies!!! ish not my fault-cries-honest!!!!!!

tonight...she made me...-sniffles-made me...make my own birthday dinner!!!!
-cries all sad and pathetic-

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

kelsey

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 06:36:49 PM »
*rolls my eyes*

ooohhhhhhh  pulease.......

she kicked me out of my own kitchen!!  sly little thing that she is....asked if she could help and I took pity on the poor little blonde girl who has been away from her kitchen for two days (she was twitching) .... before I knew it I was shoved out of my kitchen!

Kels

Offline ~Dylan~

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 12:40:16 PM »
Happy Belated Birthday lure...

~Dylan~

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 12:41:28 PM »
*snickers* I know you certainly sounded like you were having fun when I talked to you on the phone... just remember to get all your socks back from the furry before you leave! *grin*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2008, 04:12:47 PM »
okies......after a full day and a half of trying to get home....am now on a flight to indy so i can hitch a ride from my bosses.~bol~ turns out they dont trust the weather anymore than i do and decided they want my ass home asap (sorry Kels~puppy dog eyes~)

if and when i get home...i'll be back. though the way it's looking right now....will be heading straight to work to pay the piper for the vacation in the first place...yay!!!

~leaving much love, snugs and kisses to everyone before vanishing to wait for yet another flight in the wrong direction~

~a vera frazzeled lure

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 10:08:25 PM »
*Blinks*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 05:12:40 PM »
ok...finally made it home this morning, thanks to two very kind guys.

it seems while i was off visiting Kels...they had some serious snow, then it warmed up, creating some wickedly thick fog...which is why i was stuck in a terminal holding pattern trying to get home. funny thing is...today, the weather eased up that some flights actually made it in...i, however would not have been one of the lucky ones though, and would still be either in Detroit or back in Minneapolis waiting my turn like the other angry folks who've been bumped since sunday....

anyways...after a fun and eventful ride home (taking a much needed nap in the back seat), taking a nap on the couch...and then crawling off to bed before another coworker showed up...to take me to fetch my car at the air port...filling a delayed luggage claim...and one more nap for good measure~lol~....i'm finally home, still waiting on my luggage...but hey...i'm home~s

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 06:34:03 PM »
LOL Welcome home!!! :-* ;)

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 07:08:00 PM »
glad to hear that you made it back  ;D
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 11:14:46 PM »
Nothing can be easy for you can it? -lol- At least you had that lengthy stress free vacation, so that you could get right back to being stressed almost immediately while trying to leave your vacation. -hugs- Glad you made it home okay though.  You were missed while you were away!