Author Topic: Updates on me..  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Yahira

Updates on me..
« on: July 21, 2005, 03:49:02 PM »
I love ya'll, but there are too many messages for me to answer one at a time..  ~laughs~  Sooo..  here goes..

I am still alive..   ;D  I am just staying VERY tired, and when I am not asleep, I am generally starving..  The house is coming along, but it isn't finished as it was supposed to be..  That pissed me off, but apparently, I am not very nice to deal with right now so my r/t isn't letting me talk to the contractors..  ~Laughs~  Anyway, since I was unable to make this gathering, we were thinking that we'd like to have one here maybe in the earily spring..  That's a ways off, though.

The pregnancy is fine, except for the low blood sugar and the lack of weight gain..  I eat a LOT and I am not sick, so the babies are just taking all of it..  They are actually above average in size.  I will probably be stuck on steroid treatments in the nest several weeks or so in the event of an early delivery..

The last part of the big news is that I finally agreed to get married..  I know, I know..  stop gasping..   ;D  We have set the tentative date for April 22, 2006.. 

Sooo..  there are the updates for now..   ;)

Offline silver

Re: Updates on me..
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 05:39:44 PM »
wow lets just drop all the bombs at once huh?

*chuckles softly*
hun im glad things are going good wtihthe babies and congrats on getting married. i know we spoke a bit about some of that before and so i do understand. but may you find peace and happiness in it Hun...and tel Him to let you talk to the contractors..maybe they will get on the ball*Hugs*

Karanis

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 06:42:18 PM »
grats on the married part!!!! wooohooo big big year for tuchuks all around!!!! wholly vulo shit! LOLOLOL

seriously though yaya, from experience, contractors arent afraid of pregnant women, they're afraid of falling off the staging at very high heights LOL if you dont believe me you can ask Mine  ;D

he fell off the roof in the winter doing shingles after snow removal, landed on his HEAD but broke his ANKLE.........did I happen to mention he's flexible too? oh shit, did I say that outloud???? damn

anyway, never fear the contractors, they're a funny bunch *nods lots* at least the guys on Jamie's crews are.......wellllllll.....most of them ARE family *big fat cheesy grins*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 09:32:24 AM »
WOO HOOO!!! CONGRATS!!!

*puts on a growly face* now take care of you!!!

:-* ;)

kelsey

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 10:31:38 AM »
hmmm...another gathering in the spring...say around April 22nd???... ;D ;D

congrat sis...please take care of you and the babies...

Offline Claudia

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 01:55:16 AM »
TWO babies?!?  :o  :o  :o
WOW!!

Congrats, and grats on the married part as well!
Take care of yourself  :-*
aka Savinella

Offline Darkling

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005, 03:21:08 PM »
Congratulations!!!

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005, 03:31:21 PM »
congrats sis and take care of yourself or kadi fly over and sort ya out  :) :) :)
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2005, 06:02:13 PM »
Congrats ya ya... take care of yourself, and stop letting the lil ones eat soo much... ~grins~