Author Topic: Urgent prayers needed  (Read 14926 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
Re: Urgent prayers needed
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2007, 07:24:08 PM »
There might be charges pending from the doctor??? yeah... he's feeling better. What is Lady Doc saying about all this? Considering she's a GOOD one... I'd imagine she's ready to spit nails right about now. Hell, I'd be suing for malpractice since this idiot doc hasn't done anything, won't do anything, and made his condition worse.... I'd consult with Lady Doc about it... but that's just me.

Offline Arlon

« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2007, 09:41:14 PM »
Considering that pain management is one of the most basic goals of medical practice, I'd say You have a very good point, Sis. While overmedicating might mask symptoms that they need to assess a patient's condition, no medication at all leaves the patient with too low a quality of life to be considered ethical. I'd be talking to a malpractice attorney, after switching physicians of course.
  I'll keep right on praying, and start dreaming up extremely nasty ways to teach that doctor the meaning of his Oath.

...Arlon

(...and while I'm on the subject, why in the name of little green apples have they not removed that inflamed appendix YET?? Sheesh, and people say the doctors down HERE are hicks......)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:46:51 PM by Arlon »

Offline Redbeard

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2007, 10:53:29 AM »
looked in again this morning to see how you were doing, True and according to woobie it looks like you're still in the hospital in that whatever room---I hope that you can beat this thing whatever it is---I'm not a physician, but thought that once the appendix is inflamed and everything else i sstable, they usually will take it out?----but perhaps the warranty on your parts is tougher than they thought---at any rate, hope they can treat the pain and the confition both and that you recover quickly so that youcan kill me after reading my last post--lol---Iwill check back later on tonight to see if the hospital is stillstanding----Illegitimus Carborundum, True ---RB

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »
ooohh...he's doing better!!  YAY!!  -grinslots-  Hopefully he'll get to go home soon.  I hope so.  Thank you Raz and woobie for the updates, Rags and wobbie both have been in my thoughts and prayers since I read this thread . 

And yes....they should take the appendix out if he is stable and it is necessary to, although sometimes they can make the inflamation go down with medications.  -somehow had doubts of Rags letting those quacks anywhere near him with meds though...maybe the Lady Doc...hmm....sneaks a look to Arlon and snickers-  You must live near me..  that or I've found somewhere else that has quack and hicks and idiots that claim to be Doctors.

Congrats Rags for pulling thru once more and more congrats to woobie for being there and putting up with his grumpy self.   Still praying for you.  -leaves much love to ya both-

-of course on the way out, fixes the bosk's wings that had come loose or fallen off and redoes them in pertty pastel colors for today.........and leaves fabric cuz thinks somewhere here saw where someone is making tutu's for the bosks too-

Offline gia {MTC}

« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2007, 05:37:10 PM »
Very glad He's doing better.  I'll send energy and prayers to help.

Much love ~ gia.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2007, 10:04:34 PM »
Ive been praying like crazy and am glad to hear that woobie still has hair (she didnt pull it all out) and that Rags is much better.......

...... however when i was travelling to Tuchuk i found an abandoned paga wagon in the wilderness and since it said "property of Ragnar" it was full of paga so i had a few thralls bring it back......

Get better soon!!

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2007, 11:21:03 PM »
I am so glad to hear that He is getting better.  hopefully He will be home soon.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2007, 10:08:16 AM »
Is home.

Offline Arlon

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2007, 10:23:57 AM »
Welcome Home, Bro!!!

I knew You were too stubborn for a quack doc or two to keep down for long. Get better soon!

....Arlon

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2007, 11:09:21 AM »
YayyayyyyyyyyyYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2007, 01:12:37 PM »
welcome home MM2....well let Mistress know as soon as she calls home....leaves you lots of hugs and kisses

da flame

((flame was the good one... giggles ))
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2007, 01:20:31 PM »
Yay!!!!!  -happy happy joy joy dance...sorta-  Now I can go to work and not be in a piss poor mood!  Woot!  Love you Poppa!

Pollypocket

« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2007, 06:11:14 PM »
Is home.

*gives thanks for answered prayer*

Glad you are back home, RAGS, but am not so sure you are out of pain yet....
Can't understand the Doc not removing that nasty appendix....
Will continue prayers for total healing.
Rest lots, my friend. *hugs to you and woobie*

Offline ~*jale*~ {Lil}

• Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2007, 06:17:16 PM »
*does a happy dance*  jale is so happy you are home....I guess that means she isn't in charge any more.....*pouts*!

chanz....weren't those saddles spectacular?  For some reason, the Outriders didn't stay seated very long.  *shrugs* Maybe next time they will think twice before they laugh at jale...*umph*!

lure...Beret looks beeeeeeeeeautiful!  I'm sure Master Ubar will be thrilled.  I wasn't sure the pink would work....but it really does....and um...I'm sorry for saying you did the saddles....you were the inspiration only...*cracks up*.

Ubar, I certainly hope you take to heart how hard the girls of Your camp worked to keep things moving along as well as they did in Your absence.  And they said it couldn't be done...*HA*  Pay no attention to a few of the limping Outriders with puncture marks in their leathers.  It was warm and they needed some cooling down.

jale loves you whole big bunches my U-bear hugger...can't wait for more.  my sister....I hope you find rest now and save up some of your loving hugs for me too.  I need a refill.

*huggle snugs to both*

My prayers will continue as your condition doesn't really seem to be resolved....wonders why the doctors can't do their work?
Love is an act of endless forgiveness <br /> A tender look which becomes a habit. <br />~ Peter Ustinov ~

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2007, 08:30:12 PM »
Welcome Home Brohim...knew nothing would keep you down for long..too strong..too stubborn...plus those damn hospital gowns got too much of a draft in the rear end..lol
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-