Author Topic: What's Happening!! - 10/8/06  (Read 883 times)

Offline Lindsay Davis

• NY Times Gossip Columnist
What's Happening!! - 10/8/06
« on: October 08, 2006, 11:06:33 AM »
What's Happening!! - 10/8/06
Lindsay Davis - New York Times
=========================
This Week's Gossip
Last Sunday I woke up to  a brisk New York City fall day, one with bright sunshine so I slipped into my sweats and joined Rachel for her morning run in Central Park. Finally, we no longer have to worry about the Doll Man, but we will miss having Gino and Jason running with us for protection. Those two just loved running right behind us where they could watch our bottoms in tight running gear, especially that tempting new outfit Rachel has been wearing.

After our hour long run, I headed home, showered, dressed and headed down to the Palm Court to meet with Rachel. Bobby Campbell showed up and had brunch with us. He's looking for female models that can do a lingerie shoot for People magazine. We both agreed to pose for him, joining Angel Jones and Eva Macy. Any photo shoot with Bobby can always be pretty exciting.

On Wednesday night Rachel asked me to play Charlotte since Alice wasn't available. I was hoping this might be the Sex and the City show where Charlotte dated Mitch Saylor, alias Mister Pussy, but no luck. Instead this was the one where Charlotte gives Carrie her wedding ring to help Carrie purchase her building from Aidan. Yes, the one where Aidan and Carrie break up. So sad. Aidan was such a sexy hunk. I can't wait for season five, to see the new fresh meat.

I spent Friday afternoon interviewing Ana Demetrius in her marvelous Oyster Bay, Long Island  mansion. Anna will be running for that now vacant Long Island council seat. She recently met with the CEO of Genovese Enterprises and the president of the AFL-CIO and now has the support of the labor unions.

Ana asked me to bring my bathing suit and I conducted the interview out on the huge poolside patio. I chose one of my little bikinis but, of course, Ana's was even tinier. It was eye candy all afternoon as her delightful servants, Lucas, Ely and Molly waited on us. Trust me, Lucas Matzen was one interesting guy, especially when he lathered us both with sun tan lotion.

Saturday night I attended a Manhattan dinner with Diego where all of the Democrat council seat candidates made short speeches describing their platforms. Mike Miller is one very impressive speaker. I could tell just how proud of him Rachel is, that glowing smile on her face as Mike addressed the crowd.

Entertainment
This Wednesday night, October 11th at 10:00 pm ET, the Off-Broadway Creative Arts Theatre will be offering Rachel Tatellio's version of Will & Grace - Brother is Coming. It should be fun and I will be sitting in my center seat in the back row watching to see who might show up and who sits with whom.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 08:33:07 AM by Rachel »