Author Topic: What's Happening!! - 12/3/06  (Read 885 times)

Offline Lindsay Davis

• NY Times Gossip Columnist
What's Happening!! - 12/3/06
« on: December 03, 2006, 08:05:05 AM »
What's Happening!! - 12/3/06
Lindsay Davis - New York Times
=========================
This Week's Gossip
I woke up early last Sunday morning and called Rachel to make amends. She was half awake, but we wound up laughing. Good friends overcome little spats. We met an hour later in Central Park for our morning run. During our run I told her most of what Mike Miller and I discussed, including his potential plans for 2008. Mike hopes to use Mayor Michael Bloomberg's support to run for the New York City mayor position. If that doesn't work out, Mike might just try for the US Senate seat if Hillary Clinton does indeed vacate that seat to run for president.

After our run we showered and changed clothing, then skipped our normal Sunday brunch to instead head for Diego's place to watch the New York Giant game on TV. I should have stayed home. After mounting a nice 21-0 lead, the Giants absolutely went to sleep defensively and let the Titans beat them 24-21. Diego was furious, swearing like a trooper. Rachel decided to leave and we had Furio take us both home.

It's beginning to look like we may never know who shot and killed Molly's father, Patrick McGafferty. I spent an afternoon down there speaking with Molly, Barb and Denny and Molly still believes that she's being watched. She's counting on Declan Mulqueen to protect her and with Rafe's assistance, solve this terrible murder case.

On Wednesday night I sat in the audience and watched Phil and Alice play Will & Grace. Done and Dami did a nice job as Jack and Karen while Kate shoves a sock in her pants to play Pete. Rachel handled the narrator duties.

It's been a pretty quiet couple days, so I headed for the Four Seasons to enjoy a glass of wine or two. I was surprised when instead of Rachel showing up it was her little sister, Audrey, that showed up and ordered a Screaming Orgasm. I had to laugh when Audrey said that Rachel had Jason Maloney in her suite giving her a full body massage and Audrey had no desire to stay there and watch.

Audrey does have a room in the dorm building reserved for the law students, but she usually spends weekends at Rachel's using the guest room. She said there was no way she was going back there as long as Jason was there, so she'll have to put up with the noise of those Saturday night parties in the law dorm.

But, things changed when Bobby Campbell showed up. I introduced him to Audrey and he was all over her, telling her he needed a brunette with a short haircut like hers for an article in Nicole Andersen's InStyle magazine. Audrey said Rachel had described Bobby as dangerous, but after  Bobby and I assured her that she wouldn't be asked to do anything she didn't want to do, they grabbed a taxi and headed over to his studio.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in both of those sister's situations Saturday night. Will Audrey get the screaming orgasm she also ordered at the Four? Will Rachel be willing to share any details regarding her full body massage?

I headed for home after they left, planning to spend the rest of the evening in the Pleasure Palace chat room teasing the guys. I opened a half bottle of Zinfandel, slipped into a nice little nighty, finished up this column and faxed it in to the New York Times.

Entertainment
This Wednesday night, December 6th at 10:00 pm ET, the Off-Broadway Creative Arts Theatre will be offering Rachel Tatellio's version of Friends - The Jam. It should be fun and I will be sitting in my center seat in the back row watching to see who might show up and who sits with whom.