Author Topic: RAGNAR  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
RAGNAR
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:04:49 PM »
Ragnar has had a butcher attempt at healing, with the Points so called healer attempting to set his broken ribs by cutting him open, and tying leather to the ribs and a piece of wood.  Infection set in, of course.  Taryn, Mercilayne and I, along with the Points head healer, worked to get the leather out and drain the pus pockets. Ragnar was given valarian by Taryn, and is on a saline drip. He is to get an arro tinture every few hours to bring the fever down. The wounds have been loosely dressed to let them dry and heal and is to be checked continually

Dream
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
Re: RAGNAR
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 08:14:33 PM »
The Ubar's fever has broken in the past few ahns although he still sleeps like the dead.  Taryn and Dream are still in attendance with him and have yet to leave his side. Food and drinks have been sent into them.  They are keeping the dressings changed and the wounds cleaned out while the Ubar continues to rest. 

It is the hope of the Healers that in 2 days time he will be able to travel again.  By then his condition should have improved enough that it will not be detrimental to his health. 

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 10:14:12 PM »
Antibiotics have been given to him every 6 hours, even though his fever has broken, I am going to keep giving it to him for at least another day.

Many thanks go out to Dream, Merci, and chels, who helped out last night.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 11:27:18 PM »
IV has been removed, and he is up and moving around. He rode back to camp on kaiila back. I will be checking on his wound when I am able to see him tomorrow to make sure his wounds are still healing well, but he is back to duty, though there really was no way to stop him once he set his mind to doing what he wanted to do. Dream did ride with him back to camp to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn't over do things.