Author Topic: Winter Migration  (Read 3022 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Winter Migration
« on: November 01, 2008, 09:26:48 AM »
What sort of restrictions should be placed upon Tuchuk during Winter Migrations?  I understand we have a need to maintain health, no frost bite, and so forth, so staying warm is a must.  So far I have just been making sure that when the wagons stop to check wheels, mounts, and bosk teams, that everyone is drinking warm liquids.  Is there anything else I may be missing?

kelsey

Re: Winter Migration
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 03:49:59 PM »
not really...just make sure everyone is wearing the appropriate clothing.....and rests when they can.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 11:25:01 PM »
Is there an alcohol restriction as we are migrating, as we are in Turia now, I know it shouldn't be an issue, but when we are moving, should there be one... I am looking at it as it does the same as when it's hot, it dehydrates and though it might warm some, it's not beneficial in drinking really...

Just wanting to ask... ~smiles~

kelsey

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 05:34:33 AM »
Tuchuk are Tuchuk.... After so many winter migrations, it would seem to me that we would know when we can drink and when we can't for our own survival.  I don't see any need to lock up the alcohol.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 07:22:56 AM »
Might have to lock up Raz to save the rum... and Mal and Salem so the paga survives.

::) :D

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 09:04:45 AM »
I would only give a polite suggestion not to drink overly much. but with all the tea being handed out (thanks goes to Amber on that one) Im sure that the men at least have been properly hydrated.

Offline Salem

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 09:47:15 AM »
Dont worry, I am sure half the paga casks survive...-hic-
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds