Author Topic: What is Proper and what is Not for a Free Woman  (Read 1516 times)

Offline CinaSinclaire

What is Proper and what is Not for a Free Woman
« on: July 14, 2009, 05:59:01 AM »
Tal  Folks.

The only  reason I am   posting this here and not  taking this question  to a Older  wiser  Free Woman    is besuase  there maybe others who are new to Role play that might   want to  know the answers to  what I have asked,,

I have a question I know we  role play  what I call  fake slaves in the home . And I really hope I dont come off  sounding stupid.. But For myself I need to know what are the rules.  As to having  what I call a  fake thrall slave in your personal wagon  is it the same as having a  real  roleplaying thrall slave  in your  wagon..

I know FWs need to make sure they  dont compromise  Standing in the Home with their action and behavior..We have to be modest in our  action  reguarding  pointing this bluntly  Sex  and or anything reguarding  sex,,And would having a fake thrall slave and or a real role playing thrall slave  and No I would  never have sex  with a live or not live thrall  slave  (Chuckles at that line)) but  would having one alone with you in your wagon be a no no.. What are the boundries..

I hope I am  making sence here  its Just something I was not  sure of and did not want to break any rules

I also wish to know  for Talon and Myself  where do  we  draw the  line for Ourselves  ..Kissing is ok   holding hands   a  hug and thats kinda  stuff..but Him   jokingly posting  tossing me over his shoulder  and taken Me to the  wagon  would be a No No  I think,,(( and not that there will be  hanky panky for us in the room if  we need to  do that  lol   turn off  puters and well dont think I need to say anything   more on that )) 

So for those who would best have this information   you can post here or  send  Me a  private message on   the boards..

I am  asking no slaves to  respond to this cause  this is not  meant   for the  slaves.. thank you..

Cina

Offline Fishy!

Re: What is Proper and what is Not for a Free Woman
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 08:46:02 PM »
Sis what I think your asking is what is acceptable for a woman to do per active RP... and I know this is gonna sound weird... but let me explain...

RPing Shoko is strange enought, she had at one point two and a half thralls (ke'tharn is the one im counting as 1/2 cause Me and Amber co-own him) and now has a companion...

so Yes Kissing is okay, handholding is fine, and if Talon throws you over his sholder... well that is his right... many of times Ive been hauled off for some reason or another (him carrying you off to the wagon is fine as long as it stops at like PG kinda action)

now... as per thralls... Ive had thralls sleep at my feet... (tharn is into feet like that) but as long as there is nothing sexual its fine... Ive always sent the slaves out while I dress... unless its a kajira thats there specifically to help me...

but the use of slaves is something that is to be covered per each companioned couples contract...

this isint a full post yet there is still something im looking for, I remember there being a post like this on the boards at one point.