Author Topic: a little laugh :-)  (Read 535358 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: a little laugh :-)
« Reply #1380 on: January 10, 2016, 11:06:28 AM »
Lolololol love it woobie perfect....lol
duckie rules

kiahMTC

« Reply #1381 on: January 13, 2016, 07:14:02 AM »
Master Ubar? 

Not mentioning any names...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1382 on: January 13, 2016, 01:51:18 PM »
JDL!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D :-* :-*

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #1383 on: January 14, 2016, 10:31:22 AM »

A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5000 and watches to see what she does with the money.

The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes.

As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money, and then he married the one with the largest breasts.

Must have been a Tuchuk Man *snickers* .... jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1384 on: January 14, 2016, 02:03:59 PM »
 ::) ;D ;D 8) :D

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #1385 on: January 15, 2016, 06:20:28 AM »
Funny pic

OOC - Rick

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1386 on: January 15, 2016, 07:44:49 AM »
*Facepalms*

Offline RickBulow74

• Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #1387 on: January 16, 2016, 03:45:40 AM »
The teacher asked the class to use the word “fascinate” in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, “My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating."

The teacher said, “That was good, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate,’ not 'fascinating'.”

Sally raised her hand. She said, “My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.”

The teacher said, “Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate’.”

Little Johnny raised his hand, but the teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word “fascinate,” so she called on him.

Johnny said, “My aunt Carolyn has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight!”

The teacher sat down and cried.
OOC - Rick

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1388 on: January 16, 2016, 07:03:57 AM »
LMTAO!!!!!

kiahMTC

« Reply #1389 on: January 17, 2016, 05:31:19 AM »

Offline RickBulow74

• Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #1390 on: January 17, 2016, 06:44:16 AM »
George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Putin all die and go to hell.  While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.

The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks  to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes.  When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.
Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes.  When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours.  When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and  asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.

The devil smiles and  replies, “Since Obama took over, the country has gone to hell, so it’s a local call.

OOC - Rick

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1391 on: January 17, 2016, 03:17:31 PM »
George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Putin all die and go to hell.  While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.

The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks  to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes.  When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.
Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes.  When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours.  When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and  asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.

The devil smiles and  replies, “Since Obama took over, the country has gone to hell, so it’s a local call.

SCORE!!!!!

Offline RickBulow74

• Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #1392 on: January 21, 2016, 11:10:53 AM »
2 more jokes. I admit they might be crazy. Blame mom for the second one and blame lack of coffee in my system for the first one.

Q: What do you call a candy bar that drinks Budweiser?
A: Three Must-Get-Beers (Three Musketeers) (you can insert any type of beer in place of Bud)

Q: If I make chicken for dinner tonight, and we also eat it tomorrow night, what is it called?
A: Chicken Deja-Vu
OOC - Rick

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1393 on: January 21, 2016, 11:26:39 AM »
...OK...I get the first one...but someone needs to explain the second one to me... ???
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1394 on: January 21, 2016, 05:29:26 PM »
...OK...I get the first one...but someone needs to explain the second one to me... ???

*groans*