Author Topic: ATTENTION TUCHUK!  (Read 980 times)

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
ATTENTION TUCHUK!
« on: July 18, 2015, 09:24:44 PM »
Posting on behalf of Ubar ...

| | | | | | | | | | RAGNAR | | | | | | | | | |

[ DRAGONSLAIR Exterior ]
sitting on Ubar's wagon steps
says to ALL
: "ATTENTION TUCHUK..."

"First order of business. My Daughter Shoko had chosen to abandon her main area duties. Her location upon Gor is unknown... as is her existence at this time. In light of this, all her personal property is forfeit to the camp for distribution as deemed necessary."

"Second order of business. My Son Terran is missing and it is unknown if he lives or if he has passed on. In light of this, I have no choice but to strike him from Council. Since he had no companion, his personal property will become the protery of The first wagon to do with as deemed appropriate."

"Third order of Business.My Daughter Amber has vanished, abandoning her duties and it is unknown if she lives or has passed on. In light of this, her Companionship to Raziel is now deemed null and void, with Raziel free to continue on with his life as he sees fit. Since Amber is missing, all property of the Companionship will become the sole property now of Raziel to do with as he deems fitting. The exception to this is Amber's chamber within my wagon. It remains the property of the first wagon."

"Fourth order of business. Salem, by unanimous Council decision is elevated to the position of Tuchuk Council. Scarring to be done by his Companion, Sidona, at their leisure. This also grants Salem all rights, privileges, and perks accorded to said station."
~*~~*~

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Re: ATTENTION TUCHUK!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 11:35:42 AM »
Duly noted.
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 02:35:47 PM »
noted  by the Herder  Clan as the word spreads as we work amongst the Bosk.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 01:36:46 PM »
Noted