Author Topic: Good news...  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Good news...
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2010, 10:12:26 AM »
We are moving in today, yesterday was a bust due to the t-storms and rains we got until late afternoon, and then we had to wait until the bed of the truck was dry... ~snorts~ We are mostly in, and we are tapping into a wireless connection for the time being, as we figure out where the cable connection is located and set ourselves up that way...

Will check in later tonight with a better update, just wanted to let people know that we are okay and things are getting underway at long last...

Offline Ariakas

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 01:55:14 PM »
*sends hugs* YAY!

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 04:57:04 PM »
Awesome news True!..-leaves a hug-. Am so happy for you!

;D :-* ;)
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »
YAY!!  -grins-

Offline Taryn

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 11:41:08 AM »
~grumbles a lot~ well we can hook the tiny tv (13" LCD) up to the Xbox360, just not up to the cable, yet... ~mutters some more~ And the big tv won't be here for another week or so, due to the fact, it literally takes 3 guys to carry it, and 1 of them are working this weekend...

Sleep was interesting... let's just say, sleeping on the floor, came to be a close reality a few times last night... It's lopsided...

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 03:34:05 PM »
True. Put the mattress on the floor until you can unlopside it!..eeww lopsided 'anything' sucks!
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Taryn

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 07:37:23 PM »
Sorry I have been absent in recent days, things have been a little off... Tomorrow morning I go in for my 3rd and final lumbar epidural injection, then on May 5th I go in for my 2nd C4-C7 facet joint nerve block, and if that works again I will go in for a complete block... which means they will burn the nerves, killing them and stopping the pain that is causing problems in my neck/shoulder blade area permanently... If the 3rd injection doesn't work, the following step will be to have a discogram done and having looked it up I can safely say, it scares the living shit out of me, as the procedure is extremely painful, but will give a better idea of what is wrong and what the next step will be to fix the problem, if it can be done...

On top of this, I have to get my license back, due to Ray having to go in for yet another knee surgery... This time it's for knee cap replacement surgery, which will put him into the hospital for 1-2 days and no driving for at least 2 weeks or so... So the surgery is scheduled for June 17, but that is currently on hold until I get my license, so it might happen after the gathering, because as he has said, we are going, 4 years is too long to have to wait to see friends and family... ~smiles~

So this is what is going on, am now going to crawl into bed and get some sleep, as 5am comes really damn early around here... ~RME and snorts~ Just know I love and miss you all right now, and hope to be back to camp soon..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 08:57:06 PM »
LUCK!!!

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 05:17:33 AM »
Good luck on all of that sis.  You both are in thoughts and prayers  -hugs-

Offline Taryn

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 06:55:50 AM »
not having the best of weeks, one of the soon to be roommates will be gone by Friday, if not sooner if the rest of us can get our way, and we will more than likely be able to do, if we inform the landlord of this guys antics not only last night, but all through the night and now morning... For those of you I talk to on a more daily basis lately, I will explain in more detail what "he's" done now... Strykes, it's worse, he's really gone off the deep end this time, and almost sent me into a really bad nervous breakdown Sunday night...

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2010, 10:10:26 AM »
Boy do I relate true. When it comes to nervous breakdowns due to sooo much bs to deal with!

Sorry I havent been around for you. I hate reading this. That your having such a hard time. If anyone deserves a gd break from the shit? It's you, and yours. Love you, and will be around until my mini vacation..-leaves tight snugs for you-
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Taryn

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2010, 11:42:28 AM »
Am hoping to be able to get into camp this weekend, but as of right now, that is way up in the air.. Things are not going as planned to remove the troublemakers from the house.. In fact, one of those removed last night, took it upon themselves to break back in and then raise a ruckus saying they had no reason to be removed... They were told they could stay the night, but had to be out in the morning, today, and when reminded that they had to be out by 3pm today, they responded with, "we'll see"...

I will try to be in when I can, am shooting for tomorrow night, but with how I am feeling right now, it might only be as OOC...

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2010, 10:42:37 AM »
-sends snugs and good thoughts and wishes since you need them!-