Author Topic: OMG!!! doing a Happy Joy Joy Dance around the house!!  (Read 2663 times)

Offline CinaSinclaire

OMG!!! doing a Happy Joy Joy Dance around the house!!
« on: June 20, 2009, 08:23:27 AM »
 :) :D ;D

Guess what everyoneYou will never believe this.. We had been trying to save our  money  so Talon/BoB  could get His  own Puter ...
Weeeelll He stopped by a  gents house up the street that hes  going to  be  doing some handyman work  for .
.the Guy is a Lawyer,, and He was   taking  Guess what a  Puter that he   had in His office to the DUMP..
Bob said  are you getting rid  of that cause it dont work,,  Lawyer   guy said no Just dont need it any more ..WHY do YOU need a  Puter ,, 
 dances about .. Bob said Yes  and Now   not only did we get the second PUTER but He also so gave us two other ones Nuttin   wrong with them Either,, OMG

And because we were gifted  with the other two puter I know  two others that  want  puters  that we  can  now gift them with puters..

Now monday will have to call TDS and have then send the box  so we can hook up Bobs puter.. Oh WOW this is a good  day!!!!!

See You all later Hugs and  dances about   all over the house
Cina

Offline Serinna

Re: OMG!!! doing a Happy Joy Joy Dance around the house!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 10:00:13 AM »
that is awesome Cina... but why have the ISP company come in with another box and pay an extra monthly charge? get a wireless router and receiver. put the router with your computer and the receiver with Talon's. you both can still be on the net at the same time.
trust Me. it works, the downside. if anyone around you has an internal wireless receiver, they will be able to feed off of your signal unless you set it up right
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »
or.... you could just get a wired router.... if you and hubby set the computers up close together it wouldnt be a problem to have them both wired to the same router, but am glad to know that youre and him are finally gonna be able to rp togehter! -dances-

Offline CinaSinclaire

Re: OMG!!! doing a Happy Joy Joy Dance around the house!!(Serinna&Shoko)
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 12:51:56 PM »
 :)
Thank You both  for the info will share it  with Hubby, Have a friend who will be setting up his puter and it may not cost anything  more  cause at the time  we got the first puter set  up it  would not have   cost any more to have the  box that you can have more than one  puter on,, Just have  to call ask for it and  send the other one back,, Nods lots.. so   maybe  by next weekend  bob will be up and running and I wont ware a  place on My table from  sliding the  key board back and forth. LOL

But  Sarant had a thought  Glue wheels to the bottom of the  key  board  zoom zoom LOL

Chat Later
Cina

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 03:08:58 PM »
it will be awesome to have You and Your Companion on at the same time, Mistress, this girl is looking forward.

amanda

Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »
 ;) :)