Author Topic: Insult Venting  (Read 54284 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: Insult Venting
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2010, 11:44:53 PM »
pigheaded piece of shit..................need i say more. no.  ;D
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2010, 12:10:13 AM »
WARNING

The direction this thread seems to be taking will not be condoned on the Maze Boards.

This thread is to blow off steam, in a creative and amusing way, not by direct insult by intent or innuendo towards any chatter.

Failure to heed this warning and reminder will result in this thread being deleted, as well as possible additional consequences.

Rags

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2010, 05:34:55 AM »
Stupid motherfucking good for nothing piece of shit, can't wait til you move out, and stop trying to give me and every other person in this house a nervous breakdown, and maybe a piece of mind when you are gone... Friday can't get here any faster, you should have been gone as of yesterday...

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #153 on: May 12, 2010, 03:49:00 PM »
Pathetic fucking WASTE of a human being. This is MY life, and MY fucking CHILDREN. THEY COME FIRST, not you. Your fucking SICK in the fucking head, and are a danger to yourself, and everyone around you. Fucking lie, make up MORE bullshit. I will fucking see you in COURT. Then we'll see whos fucking INCOMPETANT.......you fuckTARD...
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Melanie

« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2010, 07:59:31 AM »
That's right Ms Piggy...stuff your face more...huff and puff while you bend over the counter shoveling food in your mouth like you're STARVING to death...*few more huffs between shoveling*....when a whole fucking poverty-ridden continent would get fat and happy off your body fat if it was edible!...

Yeah...what a grand life you live while collecting your SSI, living on a couch because you can't roll your fat ass to the bedroom and into bed....You're lucky if you leave the house once a week...PATHETIC...go ahead, keep continuing to cheat people, using them at their lowest points in their life to make your...whale of a belly fatter....

Awww...did I wake you up when I said I wasn't going to stay here and PAY you MORE money to feed your fat ass?....HAHA!!! I need to eat too, you selfish whale! Oh wait...you don't give a fuck about anyone but yerself...well guess what...I don't give a FLYING fuck about yer problems and yer belly...I'm actually ashamed that yer a part of the female race...Keep livin' in this pig-pen you call home...you deserve it...But you SURE as FUCK have NO right tellin' me how to live my life!

*feels sooo much better*....she reminds me of Violet from Willy Wonka when she turned into a blueberry!....

Mel

P.S....I am sorry Bro if this is in violation of your warning...I can't tell if it is or not...but I needed to blow off some majorly built-up steam....This is totally an R/T statement, and has nothing to do with Anyone  I know v/t....
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 08:02:37 AM by Melanie »

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2010, 06:58:02 PM »
-snarls-

You fucking pathetic piece of shit. Sorry excuse of a FUCKING human being. Leaving a fucking DISABLED child to fucking make his OWN short walk home, after getting fucking HURT! You IDIOT you fucking LIVE with this kid, and you dont give a fuck? Too busy trying to look fucking COOL with your LAME friends. Who wouldnt know shit even if they fucking smelt it. the mark on his fucking head as round as a regular sized fucking hair tie, and even a motherfucking bruise on his GD cheek?? The sound was SO FUCKING LOUD. Your fat stupid pathetic ass was not even a FUCKING METER FROM HIM

-tosses a carboard box-..theres your new house...and all the doors are locked. sorry cant hear the knocking FUCK YOU..

-whips chalk at the wall and goes snarling-..do not EVER fuck with a mother and her kids..
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Taryn

« Reply #156 on: May 29, 2010, 11:10:45 AM »
Why even bother anymore, it's not worth it, getting ignored not listened to and being treated as if nothing is wrong and saying they can run more test yet they doubt they will find anything out of the ordinary.. Am tired of the pain, tired of the games, and I can't take their bullshit anymore, I just can't fucking take it anymore.. I fucking QUIT!

Offline Taryn

« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2010, 09:46:22 PM »
son of a bitch needs to get the stick out of his ass and the blinders off his eyes so he can see how much he has fucked up his life so far, because he believes the world revolves around her, and not his wife of nearly 30 years.. fucking her every chance he gets, so addicted to her that he can't leave her, he won't even stand up for his fucking wife when his bitch of the year goes after her and tries to kill her, yells at her for showing up where she knew his girlfriend would be... I swear to the goddess above, that by the end of this, he will learn he has no one, no friends, family or anyone who cares about or for him, but his bitch who will leave him when she finds a better catch... And I want to be there, laughing my ass off at him when he tries to come crawling back begging to be given another chance and he gets told he screwed up one time too many and when he tries to seek out his friends he will be shocked to learn he burned those bridges as well and he will find his world worthless...

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2010, 05:48:52 PM »
Snarky Assed Bitch.

;D

Offline Elisa Windrider

• Fire is life....make life burn bright.
« Reply #159 on: August 04, 2010, 05:22:25 PM »
for all the bassholes ! *ninjas in and with the monkeys the keep her away too long for periods of time *
Don't Waste Your time looking back, you're not going that way.
    "Ragnar Lothbrok"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #160 on: August 04, 2010, 06:08:49 PM »
Seems someone has been in the kanda.....

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2010, 05:03:00 PM »
Motherfucking piece of asswipe cumbucket shithole...and those are your better qualities, you ethiopian jug fucking bit of crap...may you end your days as a back passage slut in a paga tavern...
 >:(

(I just finished doing our 2009 Tax Returns...I always get an extension to 8/15...and always wait until the last minute to file...and this remark is generally aimed at our 'Government'...not aimed at the President or any particular person...although I do believe that the entire Congress and the other branches should be captured by the Ships of Acquisition and taken to Gor...although I believe that the Slavers would recoil from the likes of Pelosi and Boxer...*grins*)

Thieving pieces of shit!

Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2010, 02:05:28 PM »
Speaking as a person, not as Medi's Leader, or as an RC - I don't want to see this kind of thing ^^points up to the previous post^^ up here.  We have a whole lot of diversity in this community, and there is no need to be creating divisions that don't have to be there.

I think we come to Gor, to be on Gor; and to put RT politics aside.  Our personal RT belongs on these boards, because that defines who we are and how we roleplay our characters.  I personally cannot put my RT emotions outside my character's roleplay; nor do I try to.  So I think that posting about our personal RT does belong here.

Especially, at this time, with such sharp divisions and antipathy between people with different politics; we need to be particularly vigilent in keeping RT politics OFF Gor.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2010, 08:00:33 PM »
I was using this Board for the intended purpose, True, I thought I made it clear that I was railing against 'Government', and I would have posted the same thing if the Republicans were in charge.  I, for one, detest 'Government', no matter what Party is in control...I always have.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #164 on: November 03, 2010, 02:09:55 AM »
One moment of time.      Torched all doctors give all nurses raises and let me for once return the pain favor to my surgeon/doctor. Oh and a few rounds with some sleens for the interns tooooooooo. (not even good enough to be thrall,s ).   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
duckie rules