Author Topic: Qris Calling Me a Liar  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
Qris Calling Me a Liar
« on: April 12, 2010, 06:21:25 PM »
I am not going to let the owner of PoD call me LIAR on her board, where I can't answer, and NOT deny this lie on my Home Board.

I'm not going to come here every time somebody posts some BS about me on some board somewhere.  But as a judge and RC on this site, when the owner of another site calls my credibility into question - that is a level of slander too serious to ignore.

Quote from: Qris
Quote:
Originally posted by TanithLee
She(Qris) pruned it before you saw it huh? She(Qris) lambasted you. After you made that second post about the IMs.

She(Qris) started with STFU and then got nasty. I'm kinda glad you didn't see it.

It really made her look bad, so I am not surprised she thought better of it and took it down.

Which is an out and out lie, and had I or any staff member at or near my ranking done that, the 20 or so of you on the forums at any given time would've copied or quoted or screenshotted that so fast there would be no denying it. She is doing this in an effort to undermine the community we have growing here and the harmony we always aim for.

Qris posted a very angry, very insulting reply to Marley.  This exposed Qris as a tempermental hypocrite.  Qris calmed down, thought better of it, and took down the post within a matter of minutes.

Now Qris denies that she made this post.  She accuses me of slandering her to cause trouble.

It’s my word against Qris’.  Obviously, Marley believed Qris.  Qris’ friends believed Qris.

This was Saturday afternoon, with only a few people on their board, and probably nobody else reading that thread.

Except me and Medi, because me and Medi were in YIM, talking about that very thread.  Medi is not on yet, but I am pretty sure she also saw the post, that Qris denies making.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Re: Qris Calling Me a Liar
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 07:56:51 PM »
I saw the thread, and it as Kimba says.  I posted an innocuous comment, about keeping in mind that there is always a real person at the keyboard, and to try to separate r/t from v/t, and OOC from IC.  My comment was deleted.  I saw the posting change, between when I first read it, and after I posted my comment.  I went back later, and Marley had posted again, on the same subject.  My similar response was also deleted.

One thing I will say about WM, is that postings to the Board stay, they don't get pruned.  I think that is good, I have never liked censorship.  Also, one who posts in anger, or with bad judgement, will see the response to his/her actions...and that is a good thing.  I say that as one who has, several times, been faced with reading what I had posted, (the next day, or after I had cooled down), and winced.  It has helped me grow, and understand r/p much better.

Medi
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
Re: Qris Calling Me a Liar
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 09:08:23 PM »
I just realized that we were not just talking about this in YIM.  We were talking about it in PM in the room.  I betcha that room script shows me and Medi discussing the very post that supposedly never existed, two days before there was any controversey about this issue.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 02:29:06 AM by Kimba~ »
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine