Author Topic: ducky  (Read 733 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
ducky
« on: June 16, 2016, 06:26:52 PM »
you will find just in on the right side of the door of your Mistress wagon you will find a package... in it you will fine a set of leathers  with yellow feathers and yellow beads .
also there is some yellow feathers that was left over.. laying next to them..

i do hope that you enjoy them.. leaves kisses and hugs my twin
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: ducky
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 04:18:04 PM »
Settles down on the porch her back against the wall as the wagon moves towards our summering home...a wrapped package in her lap......opening this she sees feathers first a hmmmmm look appears on her face....then upon further investigation she pulls free the leathers with the feathers applied perfectly....grinning she stands dropping her current attire she dons the new leathers....giggling she spins letting the breeze catch the feathers causing them the flutter slightly......her fingers gently feels the beading where they hold the feathers in place...then she notices the extra feathers in the package a grin erupts she knows just what she is going to do with them........thank you twin.....you and your true have surprises waiting for when we arrive in our summer home.....as do Ubar and Ubarra....grins....blows you kisses
ducky....aka chanz....( giggles)
duckie rules

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: ducky
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 04:58:13 PM »
you are so welcome twin.. i hope you like them.....and you do not have to give me anything...just being you is enough for me...smiles hugs
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.