Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 519231 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: CHORES
« Reply #4590 on: November 05, 2019, 05:15:25 AM »
Yesterday I gave ruby her mat test ( in which she pasted with flying colors) and help my Mistress in the wagon last night before  I fell alseep.
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4591 on: November 08, 2019, 07:29:23 AM »
last night I helped prism and lure in the commissary chamber.... and has been working with ruby alot.. ( which she is doing very well )
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4592 on: November 11, 2019, 04:31:02 AM »
    helped my sisters in commissary chamber getting breakfast ready and had a long talk with the Ubar

Offline ruby {NS}

« Reply #4593 on: November 15, 2019, 10:24:08 PM »
helped my Master in the Vintner clan wagons cleaning the empty wine and mead bottles then packing the filled wine and mead bottles in a separate case

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4594 on: November 16, 2019, 02:52:17 PM »
last night  I help prism and lure clean up the breakfast mess and  help get the mid meal to cooking...

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4595 on: November 20, 2019, 11:15:50 AM »
was in today.. while I could see kinda sorta.. made sure that my chambers was ready to travel.. tying everything down and making sure my travel bags were ready also and could be gotten easy...

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4596 on: December 03, 2019, 09:37:06 PM »
helped my Mistress in the medical wagon #3 with frost bite... it was good working with her again...

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4597 on: December 04, 2019, 05:51:30 PM »
rp  little today.. talk to kadi for a little bit...tried to hook up with siren but did not quite make it.. tired going to bed now..

Offline ruby {NS}

« Reply #4598 on: December 10, 2019, 11:47:06 AM »
Was in today studying for my pagar test. flame was on as well for if I had any questions. Shes such a wonderful trainer

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4599 on: December 10, 2019, 05:47:58 PM »
Thanks sis. Worked behind the scenes

Offline ruby {NS}

« Reply #4600 on: January 05, 2020, 11:21:49 AM »
I have no clue if these first two count as chores but im sure the third one does (Maybe?) but from role play last night I helped a mortally wounded Warrior pass as peacefully as possible, Helped my Mistress (and with the help of my Master) throw him over the serpent into the sea, then I took buckets of water and rinsed off the deck of the ship

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4601 on: January 05, 2020, 12:00:46 PM »
 ;)

Offline ruby {NS}

« Reply #4602 on: January 06, 2020, 06:56:12 PM »
I promise to start doong these before bed but from yesterday I prepped stew for everyone and served it