Author Topic: Ubara  (Read 783 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Ubara
« on: April 26, 2014, 12:34:44 AM »
-A note is affixed to the wall next to the entrance of the Ubar and Ubara's chambers with a bit of physician's tape.  The scrawl on the outside is nearly illegible, but it's close enough to be Ubara-

Ubara,

Mongo is not fit for duty.  He lost consciousness twice tonight because he stood up too fast both times.  He has not had sufficient rest or healing time for the concussion he suffered in the taking of Turia.  I have sedated him with capture scent to keep him on a cot for the rest he desperately needs, but I fear that he will not stay and continue to recuperate unless I keep sedating him.  I really do not wish to keep doing so.  Please let me know what you wish to be done.

Sincerely,
Amber

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Re: Ubara
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 11:37:53 AM »
*takes the note down, opens it and reads....I had thought as much.   I head out to find Amber to speak with her about our options.*
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~