Author Topic: Isaiah from Kassar GRP visited today  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
Isaiah from Kassar GRP visited today
« on: May 08, 2006, 05:11:59 PM »
extraneous posts deleted for clarity.....

(19:52:17 ) [PIC] Isaiah Kassar~GRP
is at the main fire and says to Buddha: Do you know why I am here?

(19:52:46 ®) [PIC] Buddha
is at the main fire and says to IsaiahKassar~GRP: I have no idea, but perhaps you can tell me

(19:54:42 ) [PIC] Isaiah Kassar~GRP
is at the main fire and says to Buddha: I can and shall..Malifac came to our Home last night. was saying your camp had been raided and several Warriors were dead or lost. I am here to assist in anyway I can.

(19:55:37 ®) [PIC] Buddha
is at the main fire and says to IsaiahKassar~GRP: hmm It was rather severe carnage, on both sides..... I will pass on your message to the Ubar......

(19:56:56 ) [PIC] Isaiah Kassar~GRP

is at the main fire and says to Buddha: I was sent by my Ubar..cause Mal wouldnt ask on her own. guess thats what Brothers are for. grins..

(19:59:31 ®) [PIC] Buddha
is at the main fire and says to IsaiahKassar~GRP: That is generous of him.... I have made a note of his offer and it will be given to the Ubar....

(19:59:53 ) [PIC] Isaiah Kassar~GRP
is at the main fire and says to Buddha: You ae beginning your migration correct

(20:02:45 ®) [PIC] Buddha
is at the main fire and says to IsaiahKassar~GRP: The season is upon us.. just as night follows day.... but who knows when dusk shall occur.... Those details are left to the council here... 

(20:04:28 ) [PIC] Isaiah Kassar~GRP
is at the main fire and says to Buddha: Nods..Unless I am not needed elsewhere I will take up a patrol for a few hours..

(20:07:05 ®) [PIC] Buddha
is at the main fire and says to IsaiahKassar~GRP: that will probably be fine... but you had better have some Tuchuk outriders with you... the raid has everyone jumpy and no one wants thei rintentions misunderstood... *waves to three Tuchk outriders to accompany you on patrol*

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
Re: Isaiah from Kassar GRP visited today
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 06:14:28 PM »
(20:57:55 ) [PIC] Isaiah Kassar~GRP
is at the main fire and says to ALL: drains my mug and rises...heads to the pens to fetch Raider..

20:58:35 ®) [PIC] Buddha
is at the main fire and says to IsaiahKassar~GRP: *waves over to the group of three Tuchk outriders that you are ready to patrol*

(21:02:16 ) [PIC] Isaiah Kassar~GRP
: sees the thrall bring Raider out of the pen..nods to Him and mounts..speaks to the outriders.." Lead the way.." little did they know that I knew this place as well as they . I had been coming here for years..even coming all the way into camp unnoticed at the right times..grins to myself as I make my way out of camp behind the others...

(21:11:50 ) [PIC] Isaiah Kassar~GRP
: heads out behind the others.. eyes scanning the dark...the bow was in easy reach as well as the quiver of arrows made by my sister..spurs my kallia a bit and speeds up as I come long side of the others..they turn to look at me not knowing what to say or think about a Kassarian patroling on their lands..but I..like them..was under orders. turns my steed to the right and begins the large circle pattern..