Author Topic: Important Missive sent  (Read 2294 times)

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
Important Missive sent
« on: June 11, 2011, 09:38:16 PM »
(21:26:56 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: converses with a group of them, until all but one - the newest - scatter in slight fear. Toddles back to you, gently tugging on the arm of the newest recruit, who hasn't a clue what's going on. Grins as she looks at you with her eyes lit... What say we prank message someone? And my good friend ....Err....turns to the guard What was your name? Wait. I don't...care...turns back to you our friend here can write it down and deliver it. *G*

(21:30:23 )
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to MeganaCastle MacLaaran: giggles impishly as she peers at t' guard an then back tae Ye an ponders mmmmmmmmm mmm what should spi write an tae Who?

(21:32:00 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: tilts her head in thought as the guard looks around nervously Mmmm...who do you think will be easiest to trick?

(21:32:37 )
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to MeganaCastle MacLaaran: mmmmmmmm ponders.....an cants her head... mmmmmmm m'Lord ANgelous?

(21:34:38 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: grins big Now there's a great idea! looks to the guard, who fully does not enjoy the idea of pranking the guy in charge of weapon-making... Hmmm...now...what to write.....something about his smithy, perhaps? Perhaps how it's been taken over by a family of rabid cats?

(21:35:26 )
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to MeganaCastle MacLaaran: giggles as her lil eyes light up ohhhhhhhhhhh rabid bunies!

(21:36:40 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: snaps her fingers, realizing how perfect that is Yes! Exactly! Rabid bunnies! hands the guard a piece of paper Take a memo, you... clears her throat "Dear Angelous....We regret to inform you of...a terrible occurrence...."looks to you with a raised brow and a grin

(21:37:39 )
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to MeganaCastle MacLaaran: small delicate hands cover her mouth as she smothers t' bubble of laughter as her eyes dance

(21:39:26 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: "For many years, MacLaaran has endured an epic struggle with a ruthless enemy. To say they're villainous is an understatement. They're more....floppy-eared....and foaming from the mouth...."

(21:42:09 )
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to MeganaCastle MacLaaran: clutches her wee sides as she jes rocks back an forth listening t' descritption of tae bunnies

(21:44:02 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: eyes the guard, which prompts him to keep up with her dictation "We have so far been able to fight these deadly and adorable foes...but we fear that this year, we will be unable to match their numbers. You see, good friend.....it is their mating season. And when rabid bunnies mate, hoo boy, does it get ugly...."

(21:45:36 )
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to MeganaCastle MacLaaran: jes pitches forward as wales of laughter escape frae her as she rubs t' wee tears that drip frae her lashes as she jes shakes

(21:47:17 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: tries to stifle her own giggles as she hears the frustrated groan of the guard as he keeps writing... "The more unfortunate news, good friend...is that they have chosen your very smithy for their.." pauses....and then grimaces as she tries not to laugh so much... "bunny boudoir..."

(21:48:39 )
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to MeganaCastle MacLaaran: giggles an leans pointing out helpfully.... because tae heat of tae smithy hae them ina lather...nods lots

(21:50:18 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: bursts into giggles and elbows the guard Be sure to get that! "To avoid their further infestation of the village, we've bolted the door to your smithy and we fear that you must brace yourself for the most epic of battles: Man versus Bunny."

(21:51:01 )
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to MeganaCastle MacLaaran: giggles mmmmmmmmm should Wwe put that by law there tis nae bunnie punting allowed?....jes howls

(21:51:48 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: Yes! Yes! laughs as she side-eyes the guard, who is paling more and more by the moment What else should we add?

(21:53:44 )
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to MeganaCastle MacLaaran: jes dies an ohhhhhhhhh lights up an leans.... iffin Ye require assistance whit rounding up tae bunnies please look frae t' acient Lord that hides as a recluse an tis only seen in bathing robes in public an smokes a pipe! as he be chief...bunnie control officer

(21:55:01 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: collapses on the floor, shrieking with giggles, as the guard looks terribly confused as he writes Surely you mean "Lord Hugh!"

(21:55:22 ) damone withenshaw : sneaks in through the shadows...

(21:56:06 )
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to MeganaCastle MacLaaran: giggles an lights up aat t' name! aye! that be HIs name! Hugh!

(21:56:39 )
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to damone withenshaw: silvery peals of laughter filling t' hall as twinkling eyes peek as she grins... guid eve an welcome tae MacLaaran

(21:56:56 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
says to damone withenshaw: G'evening..*S*

(21:57:41 )
Photobucket
Megana
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: laughs and wipes the tears of laughter from her face I think that's perfect. turns to the guard And be sure to sign it "Your truly, the Concerned Citizens of MacLaaran"!

(21:58:15 ) damone withenshaw : taking a deep bow M'ladies' eyes be sharper than light through dark. Good Eve.

(21:58:25 )
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to MeganaCastle MacLaaran: jes giggles watching t' guard breaking into a wee sweat as a look of ut oh fills his young face as she canna help but giggle helplessly
“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”

Offline Caera Anne

• As long as I have breath, I have hope
Re: Important Missive sent
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 10:00:23 PM »
To the illustrious Council of MacLaaran,

Word has reached me of your plight in this ominous bunny assailment. I am deeply
disheartened by this dire news of rabid bunnies plaguing your lands. I offer my
sword in the worthy task of extricating your lands from this blight. It is my prayer,
it does not become as the kingdom of Caerbannog and the unassailable evil Vorpal
Bunny. This conundrum must be faced without delay, before they gain in numbers
and might. Send word to me post haste.

In utmost sincerity,
Caera Anne Gwyendd
Regnant of the Kingdom of Caernarfon

Great Seal of Caernarfon

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 10:32:15 PM by Caera Anne »

"If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving,
you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of
it all. And so today I still have a dream."