Author Topic: A send off. --(ic related)  (Read 650 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
A send off. --(ic related)
« on: August 19, 2010, 08:42:04 PM »
(20:46:24 ) ST

: Trist drinks, then looks to the Warriorhe was speaking with, "Srant has that look on her face. She has either made up her mind to do something.... or she ate too much cheese and is constipated."

(20:50:05 )
~~|~*Sarant'Satstral*~|~~

||--Sarant'satstral--||
OO
-- MTC --
||-- Hunters Clan Elder --||

[ Main Locations ]
in the main camp area
says to ALL
: "I heard that"...She would glance back at Trist, and then would continue on her way. The look on her face was a determined one. Though it wasnt all to do with finishing up her own wagon for Migration that plagued her mind. There were other things as well. The look on her face having taken on a more solem, and darker look to it as each day passed..

(20:51:03 ) ST

: Trist and the Warrior laugh with Sarant. Trist had a good sense of humor and got along well with Sarant.

(20:56:00 )

||--Sarant'satstral--||
OO
-- MTC --

[ Secondary Locations ]
in/at my wagon
says to ALL
: However she got along with anyone. Was nothing short of a miracle. She kept her thoughts to herself, and even kept herself.....er...to herself. Anyways. She reaches her own wagon. Pausing at the top step, as she looks back. It'd be nice to have her Wagon back to a lake, instead of listening to Verr with better relationships than she would ever have. Though then she hears the boy. A sad smile covering her features as she sits down on one of the fur's. Reaching out to him and taking him from naria. A tilt to her head as she looks into those big green eyes. Drawing him close a moment as she hugs the boy. naria rising to her feet and heads inside, as her eyes glass up. Sarant rising to her own feet as she moves to the other end of the porch. Walking with the boy.."Perhaps one day? It would all be understood. But for now? I think of others, and not myself"...She would lean her backside against the railing, and hold him out and would smile to his face..."Right?"...She'd then move him into the sling. which leaned his back against her chest, so he could see everything that was going on..

(21:09:12 )

||--Sarant'satstral--||
OO
-- MTC --

[ Main Locations ]
in the main camp area
says to ALL
: She peers within her own Wagon, and tilts her head as she speaks briefly to naria.."It is time.."...She heads back out to the porch, down the steps, and heads north through the spaces between the wagons. She had found a good spot for this, and she knew it was for the best. The fight echoing behind her. She arch's a brow as she glances behind herself. A gentle shake of her head, as she continues on her way. Talking to the boy as she usually did..."Once you are old enough to have a name? I will train you myself, and will be there..I...promise"...She keeps trying to look up, as if to hide the thoughts within her mind from him. Knowing that is impossible. This was one of the hardest things she had ever done. But she knew it was for the better, and her time was more than limited. She felt he deserved better. As she walks. The fight behind her softens as she puts distance between herself, and the main camp. The wagon that is her destination she now sees, and she hugs the boy close, kissing his cheek as she nears it....

(21:21:44 )

||--Sarant'satstral--||
OO
-- MTC --

[ Secondary Locations ]
visiting ALL on/at their wagon porch
: "Greetings. I hope I am not too late.."...She would approach the wagon slowly. The Free and his Companion? Looked much like the boy's true parents did. This was the arrangement she knew was important. They wanted one of their own, and she knew this was for the best. Reluctantly. She would take the boy out of the sling..."Never doubt that I care for you, always."...She would kiss his cheeks and look into his dark green eyes once more..."You have my heart"...A single tear slipping down her cheek as she then hands him over to the Woman that she knows as Rayne. They both promise to care for him as their own, the whole spiel. Then she would turn, and walk to the bottom of the steps. Glancing back and up to them. A family. She knew naria would not be too far behind with the scroll, and the rest of the boy's things. She would bow her head, and head back to the direction of the main camp. Her jaw clenched as she glances up to the stars within the sky..

(21:23:43 ) ST

: The Woman accepts the child and the Man accepts him as his Son. Indeed they will care for him as if he were their own... and they will not allow him to forget Sarant.

(21:28:10 )

||--Sarant'satstral--||
OO
-- MTC --

[ Main Locations ]
in the main camp area
says to ALL
: She walks back towards the main camp slower than usual. she felt as if her chest would burst open. Glancing back as she tries to find her breath. Wiping the single tear from her porcelain face. She intakes a deep breath, and moves through the wagon plots. Her form finding the shadows. There was a commotion within the main camp. She was heading in that direction. Her right hand pressed gently against her left ribcage. As she pauses, and crouches. Taking a moment to gather herself up. Emotional over a kid? come on! Yes, she was. Looking back up to the Tri-Moon's within the sky. She would then rise again to her feet, and head towards the sounds within the main camp..

((thought it should be known. Sarant has surrendered the boy to Rayne and Ian. In order to give him a proper family life to grow up in.))
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 08:52:03 PM by -Sarant'satstral- »
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Re: A send off. --(ic related)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 10:24:00 PM »
Lovely sacrifice, Sarant...I salute you, as one Huntress to another...
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: A send off. --(ic related)
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 09:44:20 PM »
This was relayed to Ragnar.

He decided not to have a say in the matter... though he does understand Sarant's motives, and will abide the wishes of all parties.

"Let this matter now stand."