Author Topic: SUPPORT COUNCIL (moved from old board)  (Read 3007 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
SUPPORT COUNCIL (moved from old board)
« on: May 26, 2005, 08:34:58 AM »
originally posted by Ubar RAGNAR 2/26/05

those on Tuchuk Council are on my Council for a reason.

they counsel me on matters and issues ad assist me in maintaining Tuchuk.

the Men of Council are all high ranking Commanders.

those Men wearing the ranking of Oralu Commander Command a thousand just as the Ubar does.  they acknowledge the Ubar as their Commander.

the Women on Council have been acknowledged as having the wisdom to advise the Ubar and the other Men on Council.

when a Woman of Council offers her advice to the home... it is highly recommended and expected you heed their words for the Ubar also listens when these respected Women speak.

these Women hold no Commander ranking...  but they do hold the ear of the Council Men and Ubar. They earned their position.... they have the Men of Council and Ubar's faith and trust.

i would expect those of Tuchuk to also respect their positions regardless whether or naught you personally like or dislike them or even respect them as a person. you will respect the position and trust they have earned.

stand by them and support them.

never doubt the members of my Council do council me on matters involving every aspect of Tuchuk. this includes but is naught limited to memberships... Scars and Honors.... advancement in rank... policies and procedures... trainers... etc.

without their support of you... do naught expect to ever hold any station in Tuchuk.

Tuchuk is a family. they rely upon you as much as you rely upon them. work together and listen.... learn... and one day you may also hold a station with the great responsibility they hold.

if you do naught support those of my Council... then you are naught supporting your Ubar or your home you are to be loyal to.
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~