Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 411100 times)

rep

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1605 on: April 06, 2010, 11:22:22 AM »
~prayers of hope and healing~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1606 on: April 06, 2010, 06:22:04 PM »
I have a very dear and old friend and his family that could really use some prayers right now. On March 26 he went  into the hospital with vision problems and tingling in his legs. Within a day, basically he had paralysis from the neck down. Eventually he was placed in ICU and on a ventilator, diagnosed with Gillian Barre Syndrome. The good news is they took him off the vent on Friday and moved him out of ICU today. The neurologist said it could easily be 6 - 8 weeks before he comes home, though. He loves 3 things: God, his family and bicycling, and we're hoping the third will motivate him to a speedy recovery! Any prayers and healing thoughts would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you all. I continue pray and keep the candle lite for all that may need it.

Peace and Love,
Hippie

Consider it done Hippie. *Huggers*  :-*

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #1607 on: April 06, 2010, 06:22:55 PM »
You have them Hippie.

Raz

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1608 on: April 07, 2010, 08:09:19 AM »
Thanks everyone. It is really appreciated.

Peace and Love,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1609 on: April 07, 2010, 12:37:49 PM »
my Master had the tests done today, both main artaryes where blocked 1st one was so nad that one of the lesser ones had somehow took over the job of the main one the docs have left that one alone for now, the 2nd one was blocked in 2 places he has had 2 stents put into that one, hopefully things will now be ok with Him, He is going Home to His Mothers tomorrow then back to His, i dont know when i will see Him again as He cannot drive for 2 weeks and my daughter is away for 2 weeks so i have to stay here and animal sit lol thank you my family for all the prayers and well wishes for my Master
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1610 on: April 07, 2010, 01:45:56 PM »
Hippie, you and yours have been added to my thoughts and prayers...

~snugs kadi~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1611 on: April 07, 2010, 04:46:08 PM »
Thoughts and prayers for all added.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1612 on: April 07, 2010, 06:30:40 PM »
My prayers are always with you, my Heart.  It sounds like your Master is being cared for, please do take care of yourself.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1613 on: April 09, 2010, 06:42:36 AM »
kadi...I am glad your Master is doing better. I will continue prayers and thought for the both of you.

Thanks again everyone..My friend is starting to do a little better. He is able to move his arms and legs some. Still has a long way to go, but with continued prayers and healing thoughts hopefully he will make a full recovery.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1614 on: April 09, 2010, 07:35:19 AM »
;) :) :-* :-*

ndndancer

« Reply #1615 on: April 09, 2010, 08:51:54 PM »
*adds those who need them to my prayers*

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
Addict
« Reply #1616 on: April 21, 2010, 11:56:18 PM »
We have all known the roleplayer, now known as Addict, by many names over the years.  She was Lyssa Storm, when I first met her, and she was probably best known as Scytale.  Recently, she played in the Forest Event.  I don't remember her character's name, but her ghost tag was The Anvil.  She was the one who killed off Rags' first TRC character, the Plainsman who liked Ilona.

Marley posted this on the PoD Board today:
Quote from: Marley
Prayer/Healing vibes/etc. Request...

The typist behind "Addict," as most have known her in recent years, was viciously assaulted in her home in late January and left for dead.  She has been in the hospital, and in physical therapy, recovering from the attack which included a bullet in her right leg and extensive burns.  The bullet has left her right leg mostly numb, so she has been in extensive physical therapy in order to learn how to walk with it, and has succeeded.  The assault didn't stop there, but its all I feel free to share.  MOST importantly, her young daughter is uninjured.  Her apartment was completely burglarized of most of her belongings, as well. 

Please keep her and her young daughter in your thoughts and prayers.  Not everyone "liked" Addict's roleplay choices/behaviors over the past decade and a half, but I ask this for the typist behind the roleplayer - who is a mother of two, a daughter, and a friend to many.  She is an incredibly strong woman who has faced many obstacles, and if anyone can pull through this physically and emotionally, I believe she can.

Thank you in advance,
Shannon, Marley's typist

(Note:  Due to the nature of this crisis I want to clarify that I am in no way asking for anything other than prayers and emotional/spiritual support toward healing.  This thread is not intended to turn into any sort of financial or donation solicitation.  Thank you.)
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #1617 on: April 22, 2010, 03:27:21 AM »
everyone is in my thoughts and prayers that need them

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1618 on: April 22, 2010, 05:10:57 AM »
My prayers and thoughts continue for all who may need them.

Peace,
Hippie

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1619 on: April 22, 2010, 06:57:00 AM »
Scy is in my prayers.   :'(